Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to get into personal training

jeetoons

i figure with all the gyms closing that a lot of personal trainers are getting out of the business, so would be a good logical time to get back in once places reopen. what is the first step? which certificate should i go for?

There are a number of basic certifications you can do online...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know that one certification is better than another. If you are good that is all that will matter. You will just need to know what is required by the gyms you want to work in.

Obviously learn what you need to learn. However I'd spend time now building up a social media following and learning marketing.

I've lost count of how many personal trainer buddies I've had over the years who got qualified and never got hired or lasted more than a year as a PT.

Meanwhile there are lots of guys out there without the qualifications who kill it because they clearly know what they're on about, have the results to prove it, that do well because they know how to market themselves.

Top Bottom