Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to build up arms

Slimdawgz

I want to build bigger arms, they have been small all my life. yes i work them out a lot but they don't seem to grow. what is the secret to building huge arms, i look at some of you in the avatars and am amazed how big they are. look at steve on here, he is lean and still has massive arms, i know there is a way! is it cause i am a lanky guy?

I want to build bigger arms, they have been small all my life. yes i work them out a lot but they don't seem to grow. what is the secret to building huge arms, i look at some of you in the avatars and am amazed how big they are. look at steve on here, he is lean and still has massive arms, i know there is a way! is it cause i am a lanky guy?

Work them less.

Heavy barbell curls are good but pullups, especially weighted, are amazing for bicep growth. The thing to remember is that your triceps are much bigger than your biceps so working them will increase your arm size more than your biceps. You have to be eating enough food for growth too.

I've found training them regularly has helped with size, I try and fit in some arms with most workouts, even if its lighter weights and reps till faliure. But yeah like previously mentioned hit your tris hard, they make up a massive portion of your arm.

You need to eat more, weight has a lot to do with it...

You also need to figure out what works for you. I know a lot of guys in the bodybuilding world who grow their arms with high rep curls. Equally this didn't work for me.

Mine didn't start really growing until I started doing heavier lifts with lower reps. I don't get a pump, but they grow.

^^^ your experiences are the truth. i actually have interviewed many pros and they admit they only do curls for show and to mire themselves in the mirror. it makes for good videos and all that

the truth is they build their arms from things like rows, pullups, etc.

Top Bottom