Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look at the ARCH in this bench press PIC

BodybuildingUniverse

Plat Hero
Platinum
this was in an international powerlifting competition (IPF). Just doesnt seem fair to me if you can maneuver your body into a 3-4" push while others have to move the big weights 8, 9, 10 inches. Basically, how much can you lock out! Personally, I'd hate to see a world record fall to a bench with this technique..

naskripyakBruecke.jpg

I have no problem with arching, I do it myself. But IMO that lift should have not gotten white lights. His ass is not on the bench. Or have the rules changed since I've been out of the game?

Was it considered a good lift?

Fuck that.
I rather go a little lighter and use nice and strict form instead of arching and bouncing the bar of my chest.

WHY IS HIS WEIGHT BELT ON BACKWARDS? WHAT A FUCKWAD... I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO TELL HIM HOW STUPID HE LOOKED.

Anal AssPlorer said:
WHY IS HIS WEIGHT BELT ON BACKWARDS? WHAT A FUCKWAD... I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO TELL HIM HOW STUPID HE LOOKED.
hehehehe...
how much is s/he doing? 140kg ?? great form!!!!

HONEST TO GOD... I WOULD HAVE WALKED UP TO HIM AFTER HIS LIFT AND SAID "WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL THAT ABOUT NANCY? WAS THAT A NEW VERSION OF AN ETHIOPIAN SQUAT? YOU LOOKED LIKE A SILLY HOMO. AND DID YOU KNOW... THAT IF YOU HAD KEPT YOUR BACK FLAT ON THE BENCH AND JUST DID THE BICYCLE WITH YOUR LEGS IN THE AIR, YOU WOULD HAVE LIFTED MORE."

That is one fucking pathetic powerlifter. I bet that punk went around bragging about his/her bench after that. Awww but thats why I'm a bodybuilder cause form is everything to me.

Top Bottom