Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long time off, getting back in

magahan

So I took a long time away from the gym during pandemic, but now I am vaccinated and it has been 3 weeks so I am going to sign up again. Gym is open near me. I know my first couple weeks will be a sore fest, how should I get back in it and what workout program would work for this? I’m sure I am super weak

You should start slow, do a full body workout 1 time per week 2 weeks in a row and then get back to your normal routine, takes about 2 weeks for body to adapt

Slow and steady. You’ll be able to tel if you are pushing it to hard. If still sore when you get back to that body part give it more time. Stretch it definitely helps to work the soreness out.

Work back in easy so you don't risk injury or get demotivated. You don't want to be training like crazy when you are sore. Just hit a couple days per week for the first few weeks. You will know by how you feel when you are ready to push harder.

Top Bottom