Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long time off

bloodyface1

A long time away from the gym like over a year. I used to be a big lifter and athlete. I took a whole year off and came back feeling shitty. What do you think I can do to get back to my old self? Just keep lifting ?

Have some patience.

A long time away from the gym like over a year. I used to be a big lifter and athlete. I took a whole year off and came back feeling shitty. What do you think I can do to get back to my old self? Just keep lifting ?

Yes. Muscle memory is a thing

taking time away isn't a bad thing, that gave your body time to rest and repair those little injuries inside you that you might not know about

pro athletes take months off too ya know and we see guys have year long injuries come back and have great seasons

so just ease back into it. do NFL athletes jump right back into the regular season? no.. they start off with mini camp, then training camp, then preseason first. same with every other sport. if you jump head first and hop on gear like so many guys you will just end up injuring yourself

It will take some time to get back to your old self. Be patient.

Muscle memory is a real thing but it doesn't occur over night. It takes a couple months

Excatly. Just keep doing it, your body will adapt over time.

Top Bottom