Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long-time fan, first-time poster. Help Needed!!

By the way you are over thinking. I've been around gym's since the early 80's and you simply don't understand that you need an over all plan but with you a basic plan is all you need.

Step one diet. Don't drink anything but water. Period. Cut down on unneeded carbs. Sweets of any kind gone, pasta, bread, rice limit those.

Step two cardio. Walk out your door set an alarm on your phone for a half hour and start walking. When the alarm goes off turn around and walk home. Every day walk, bike whatever to get some cardio in.

Step three weights. Just get a simple weight lifting program, compound movements work whole groups of muscles and get the hang of it before you get all detailed. Down the road figure your weak spots out and figure out one at a time how to work those spots. You also would need to get into rotating your exercises at that point.

Do those three steps and you are on your way.

Break it down in those three categories and ask specific question on the right forum but at this point you just need to get going and work it out as you go.

+1

And OP, it's ok to be 23% BF. It's great that you're doing something about it. What wouldn't be ok is if you did nothing but whine about it. Look @ my signature.

BTW, when I had back & hip issues & got fat Paleo dieting dropped fat off me FAST.

Top Bottom