Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Locker Room Etiquette

frorider6.2

I can't believe the lack of etiquette in the locker room! I'll start the educating, everyone else jump in.

- After getting out of the shower, the first itwm of clothing you put on should be underwear! If you go commando, then keep a towel wrapped around your waist until it's time to put your pants on. Today I saw a guy wearing ONLY a t-shirt standing at the sink combing his hair. FOR FUCK SAKE! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT THING!

- Never choose the middle pisser and NEVER use the pisser right next to someone if there is one available further away.

Agreed on all points.

Why is it that the fatter, older, and hairier a guy is, the more likely he is to walk around naked, bend over at the waist naked, etc.? When i worked at a gym I had to use the locker room often to piss and without fail if someone was naked it was some old crazy guy.

For starters... way to many middle aged hairy assholes plop their little love buckets down on the benches for me to ever dare use them for anything other than putting my shoes on.

Only use the locker rooms to change or put on a suit, take a shower at home and you will feel less violated in the morning....

or old men who get out of the shower and walk 100 feet creating a slippery wet floor where they go dry their testicles under the air hand dryer, then i end up sliping on the wet floor landing in a puddle of discolored stagnant locker room water....sorry about the vivid detail but i now you know guys exactly know what i am talking about

My wife quit Bally's because someone in the women's lockeroom took a dump in the shower. Apparently she walked into the lockerroom and there was a big commotion so she asked what was up - so they showed her and she joined a new gym the next day.

Top Bottom