Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

living up to the hype, Liddel vs "Rampage"

megamania500

After the latest boxing matches being nowhere close to the hype, I think Liddel vs Jackson will deliver. I think Jackson will go down, even though he whooped ass big-time on Chuck the first time.

Would like to see Jackson win, though, because it will open up more fights in that weight class, including a possible Liddel/Jackson III. If Liddel wins - and I wouldn't be disappointed if he does - then who would be next in that weight class? Liddel would own that weight class and there would currently be no monster fighters that would make for a huge fight for Chuck (Silva lost his last two fights).
We'd have to wait for Chuck to get old and a shell of his former self before any up-and-coming fighters could touch him.

megamania500 said:
After the latest boxing matches being nowhere close to the hype, I think Liddel vs Jackson will deliver. I think Jackson will go down, even though he whooped ass big-time on Chuck the first time.

Would like to see Jackson win, though, because it will open up more fights in that weight class, including a possible Liddel/Jackson III. If Liddel wins - and I wouldn't be disappointed if he does - then who would be next in that weight class? Liddel would own that weight class and there would currently be no monster fighters that would make for a huge fight for Chuck (Silva lost his last two fights).
We'd have to wait for Chuck to get old and a shell of his former self before any up-and-coming fighters could touch him.

Wanderlay Silva!!!!!!!!!!
I think he would DESTROY Liddel just like he did Jackson!

who's the last guy chuck fought that was willing to go toe to toe with him standing up???

jackson can present many problems and if you think jackson's going to get knocked out by a single punch from liddel...i highly doubt it.

NJjuice22 said:
who's the last guy chuck fought that was willing to go toe to toe with him standing up???

jackson can present many problems and if you think jackson's going to get knocked out by a single punch from liddel...i highly doubt it.

I watched the reply last night. Liddel landed a huge right to the jaw of Jackson and it did nothing!!! That usually crushes the opponent.
The big advantage Liddel has is the cage.
I like the 10 minute rounds in Pride too.
It should be a great fight.

Mr. Black said:
It is rumoured that Shogun is signed with UFC and will fight the winner...

I just read an article where Dana said they already have a chalenge for the winner. He didn't say who it was but it was someone big so that would make sense.

Top Bottom