Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver pain after boxing

cam Evanson

Hi guys I was wondering if liver pain is because all the punches I take on that area while training boxing or it could the anavar I took for 7 weeks for cutting and lose weight before I started my boxing training program, I did the anavar for 7 weeks and I finished it 4 weeks ago, I don't think it stays in your system for that long right? liver pain is there
24-7 even on my days off, should I stop training before my liver gets really damaged?

If you are experiencing liver pain, you want to get blood work done ASAP. Even though you finished your anavar cycle a couple of weeks ago, you might of done some serious damage to your liver.

Everyone is different. Anavar is regarded as a pretty mild oral steroid but some people are very sensitive to liver toxic oral steroids.

Don't take this lightly. Get a full blood panel done and get your liver enzymes checked. If you liver enzymes are high, book an appointment with your doctor and get an ultrasound done to make sure that you didn't do any permanent damage to your liver.

There is no way for us to tell you exactly what it is. It could really be either scenario you present. Blood work will be the key because you will know if liver enzymes are elevated or not.

Top Bottom