Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List Your Training Injuries

louden_swain

Hey Guys and Gals,

I know we all train really hard, but sooner or later something happens. List your training injuries that you have had in the past 3 years. I will list mine:

Most of them are very minor and have not affected anything.

1. sprained right wrist - when performing standing push presses
2. pec muscle in sternum strain - performing 600lb rack deads
3. elbow tendonitis - from training heavy and weather changes
4. left scapulae strain - when performing overhead dumbbell ext.
5. right hip popping - ???
6. frozen right shoulder - weather changes (Okie weather)
7. Possible Bursitis in left knee - ???

I have been taking glucosamine. Most of these injuries occur when the weather is changing (winter to spring).

- bad rotator cuff in right shoulder
- painfull bursitis in both hips
-slipped a disk in lower back
- screwed up wrists from years of not locking them while benching
- pulled bicep tendons in both arms
-scarred shins from heavy deads
- badly pulled muscle in neck/back, I re-injure it yearly

that's all of the top of my head, all from my younger years of trying to lift too much weight and not warming up enough

Tennis elbow in both elbows. Fading now that I wear braces. I still can't do pullups well, though.
Minor knee soreness and popping.
Recurring neck pain from bad squat form. Even though I've fixed the form, it still kills me some days, and takes me out for the entire day when it shows up. :bawling:
Various cuts scrapes and bruises. Eek!

Looks like I've had it easy thus-far..

I get tons of small injuries all the time. The most persistant was my bicep tendon hurting...for a while.

B True

elbow tendonitis in both elbows-elbow sleeves and warming up have fixed that.

I dislocated my left shoulder twice(car wreck-football)so I have problems there from time to time.

a year ago i was dumb and tried doing some funky blocking drill for football. i threw my hips into it too hard and felt a pop in my ass. couldnt walk for a week and when i could limp around i got to a doctor. turns out i tore my ham/glue insertion..family couldn't afford rehab and wasnt smart enough to stretch it so i dont think it ever healed correctly. it's still pretty painful if i dont stretch often enough

-Left Elbow seems to have fragments and pops all the time
-Left Shoulder subluxation once in awhile during some lifts, also pops.
-Both knees hurt almost weekly from old football injuries
-Strained middle back doing power-cleans

lets see mostly when I was beginner...
* I overtrained badly hamstrings and quads not being able to do exercise for about a month
* Biceps injury for not warming up correctly
* Muscular problem in one of my calves for training with too much weight too soon... now is alright, I was desperate to get some calf muscle hehehe :D

No serious injuries, but i have strained my left calve before, and i've easily hurt my right wrist a good 4 times. :(

-Hip- pops out of place and must be popped back into place. Hurts like a bitch and puts me out for anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. Use to happen with any type of squat or anything for the lower back, deadlifts/good-mornings, back extensions, etc. Hasn't happened for about 6months. Had a summer of back therapy which sort of helped.
-wrist- The occosional strain in the wrist from an exercise, nothing serious.

Top Bottom