Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Limited Gym What are Some Good Calf Exercises

Find the best looking girl in the gym and get her to do squats on top of your calves, I find this makes my weiner and calves grow:busy:

sysopt and WPH are both right. Variety is key. Heavy one day, light the next. I've got good results doing them twice per week. One day is an all out thrash consisting of 3 different exercises. The next is 4-6 sets on the standing calf machine. What you got going isn't bad at all.

Thanks for all the reply everybody. I will add some high reps one day and heavy the others. If that doesn't work, I will just shoot em all with synthol like that pro dude did. ;)

make your self a claf block and hit some donkeys with the fattest/biggest person you now. They look gay but they work super!

newbanner.gif

I think that you can get a pretty good calf workout with leg press calf raises and one-db calf raises. One tactic that I find is very important with 1-db calf raises is drop sets. I do an 80 lbs. db, then go to a 50, then finish with a 30. It really torches my calves all the way.
Good luck bro.
:D:D

You think that your gym is limited? I have a power rack, a squat bar, and a small box...and it works great!!!!!!! Also...you can get a harness and try truck or sled pulling. Works wonders.

B True

Top Bottom