Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

light weights vs. heavy

darla78

I've been lifting heavy for many years and am a big dude, even bigger than mobster on here. I could easily snap the rest of you in half, especially some of you skinny ass mods I see pics of. however I now am working on an oil flat offshore where they helicopter us out there. we basically live in tiny rooms and have access to the same things I did when I spent time in the clink. basically it is light weight dumbbells i can fit in my room and locker, no big machines or bars etc, do you think can still stay big doing this or is it hopeless? when I was in the clink i was skinny.

brother if you are bigger than even mobster I def don't want to fuck with you. please do not threaten to snap any of us in half bro, now is not the time for violence.

to answer your question we talked about this very subject on a previous podcast

Last edited:
You can maintain what you have if you eat enough. I wouldn't worry much about the training part. You won't get bigger with what you have but you can definitely maintain.

And you could never take any of the "skinny ass mods". I fight with my legs......kick to the nuts and run away. I will be faster than you guaranteed!

I've been lifting heavy for many years and am a big dude, even bigger than mobster on here. I could easily snap the rest of you in half, especially some of you skinny ass mods I see pics of. however I now am working on an oil flat offshore where they helicopter us out there. we basically live in tiny rooms and have access to the same things I did when I spent time in the clink. basically it is light weight dumbbells i can fit in my room and locker, no big machines or bars etc, do you think can still stay big doing this or is it hopeless? when I was in the clink i was skinny.
if you feel the need to try and validate yourself to people on the net you'll never meet, it sounds like you are either insecure about your size, or a narcissist.

if this guy really does show up at my place looking for trouble I am hiring you as my bodyguard

If he's as big as he claims then I'll swing you around above my head and him him with you lol

Top Bottom