Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

light weight,higher reps to get cut?

freakazoid

i dont really understand why you would have to use lighter weight.i thought diet was the key to getting ripped.can someone help me w/this.

Light weight and higher reps do not get you cut. Now volume training, in addition to of course diet, may help you to get ripped.

freakazoid said:
i dont really understand why you would have to use lighter weight.i thought diet was the key to getting ripped.can someone help me w/this.

You are correct on this. Alls that will do is make you burn a few more cals per workout (which isnt the point of the workout), and help with your endurance a little. I still train for muscle growth when cutting.

Reactions: bw1
freakazoid said:
Proper diet and training together essential to become truly "ripped." However, given an isolated training volume and corresponding metabolic expenditure, a person of adequate tone (i.e. the state of continuous muscular contraction) and mass can get cut using diet with no modification to training.

On the training end, higher rep, continuous, moderate duration resistance training (such as non-stop full-body circuit training for 45-60 minutes) has been shown to burn fat much more efficiently than simply hitting the treadmill for the same duration.

In acordance with Mavy's philosophy, why not keep training for mass if you can cutt up with your diet?

Top Bottom