Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting weights

legitkick2

I want to ask what people think if lifting only once or twice a week will have good benefits? But in those two woekouts you get alot done like 2 hour sessions. Can you get good results?

if you did an upper body day and a lower body day split twice a week you can mantain your results for sure. if done properly of course.

2 hour sessions are never a good idea and that is laughable. are spending most of the time socializing? you should be able to get your workout easily in under an hour

if you did an upper body day and a lower body day split twice a week you can mantain your results for sure. if done properly of course.

2 hour sessions are never a good idea and that is laughable. are spending most of the time socializing? you should be able to get your workout easily in under an hour

You know the gym today: 2 hours total

30 minutes of texting
30 minutes of bullshitting
30 minutes of selfies
another 15 minutes of texting
15 minutes of going thru the motions pretending to train

I want to ask what people think if lifting only once or twice a week will have good benefits? But in those two woekouts you get alot done like 2 hour sessions. Can you get good results?

Forget 2 hours. I did shoulders, arms (bis and tris) and forearms in 1hr 20mins.

If, however, I was doing 2 sessions a week they'd be push/pull and if I wasn't pissing in the wind they'd be an hour each

You know the gym today: 2 hours total

30 minutes of texting
30 minutes of bullshitting
30 minutes of selfies
another 15 minutes of texting
15 minutes of going thru the motions pretending to train

the other day i walked in the gym and 2 guys were socializing while on both machines and i did my entire workout and when i was leaving they were still socializing.. they probably brag how they spend 3 hours in the gym lol

More frequent shorter workout would be better. Long duration workouts increase cortisol levels.

Instead of 2 2hour workouts I would rather you do 4 1hour workouts

If you are completely new to the sport you are gonna see results whatever it is you start doing.

Is it optimal to train only twice a week?
No.

I'd try to get at least 3-4 sessions because that would allow better distribution of volume and intensity.

For good health, maintenence, and smaller gains 2 days is great. If you were really looking for serious growth I would say 3 is a minimum.

Top Bottom