Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting twice a week or once a week?

NOS

Should I lift each muscle once a week or each muscle twice a week. Wich would I gain more mass from or are they equal?

You'll likely get better results from training each muscle 1x weekly. Unless you're a genetic superfreak, those muscles are going to need 5-7 days of recovery before the next workout.

This is something that only your body can answer. But you could hit each muscle group hard, then later in the week hit it as a secondary muscle group!

All depends on your recovery time.
bass

I like to hit each body part hard once a week and light once a week. Example, Monday I do chest hard, heavy with reps around 6-7 I do about 3 sets for four diffrent lifts, then I do biceps, light weight reps around 15, for 3 sets of two diffrent lifts.
However, I always change it up....some weeks its all light and reps around 25 then I go real heavy the next. Thing is to mix it up!

Good Luck

MD

the way i do it is small bodyparts like biceps, triceps, forearms, calves, and sometimes hamstrings twice a week, other once a week. works well for me.

How many days rest do you need? I usually go 4-5 days on and one day off with day 4 usually repeating what i did on day one. Should I skip more days or just keep going on this cycle as along as im feeling good?

Top Bottom