Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lifting twice a day?

testbaby25

Due to a change in schedule, my time in the gym has been cut down. However, since i am on, i have been trying to go for longer and harder. I can get most of my workout done, and then would have to finihs the rest of it up 5 or 6 hours later. Anyone have any thoughts on this, good or bad? Thanks

thats how Arnold and them guys did it in the old days... twice a day..
different body parts...

U talking 1/2 workouts? I dont like that.

Like Bench and Flyes in the AM and Inc + Dips in the PM.

Why not switch up to a HIT style? 1/2 body twice a day

Güclü_oglan said:
i heard you get alot of cortisole when working out for more then 30-50 minutes somewhere

Supposedly after 47minutes or so. But then again we use steroids!

I think its fine as long as its a different boddy part. Not arms in am and then finish them in pm. You could do chest am and then bis in the evening.

You'll be ok. Duchaine actually wrote an article on this back in '97. His theory that was by splitting up your workouts you could take advantage of the insulin post workout window twice a day and eat copious amounts of carbs. Using insulin of course. I say give it a try. You'll know if it doesn't work. You'll be tired, weak, and won't have motivation.

Thanks for the replies...
Tommy, as of now it looks like what you were saying, chest in the am and bi's at night.
Hopefully this works out.

Makavelli said:
You'll be ok. Duchaine actually wrote an article on this back in '97. His theory that was by splitting up your workouts you could take advantage of the insulin post workout window twice a day and eat copious amounts of carbs. Using insulin of course. I say give it a try. You'll know if it doesn't work. You'll be tired, weak, and won't have motivation.

2-shay that

I used to do 2x day workouts when I was natural and made great gains from them. Only thing is I rested for about 8 or 9 hours inbetween the workouts, I dont think 4 hours will be long enough for you to recover glycogen stores/etc to power your workout fully.

Top Bottom