Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting Routine

italiano04

Hey everyone, im about 5'9 175 lbs. pretty lean, just some flub in the gut, but not much at all. Anyway, i want to find a lifting routine that will help me gain lean hard mass, but also keep my bodyfat levels low... I dont want to JUST get HUGH and lose definition. I mean i DO want to get BIG and get a lot stronger, but also stay lean and nicely defined.. I'm just not sure what kind if routine to do If im pretty lean, and want to gain hard mass and strength and stay defined. I know diet is the big role, and im already working on that. But im trying to find a good steady lifting routine that ill get stronger and bigger in, but not lose my definition and i'll keep my body fat low. Any examples or tips anyone? Anything would help a lot! Thanks

u said it yourself... "diet is a big role"

That's it. Keep diet in check and bf will be too.

Click on the Training Sticky at the top of the forum for routines... pick one :)

A 3x8 or 5x5 based routine sounds like it would suit you well.

italiano04 said:
Hey everyone, im about 5'9 175 lbs. pretty lean, just some flub in the gut, but not much at all. Anyway, i want to find a lifting routine that will help me gain lean hard mass, but also keep my bodyfat levels low... I dont want to JUST get HUGH and lose definition. I mean i DO want to get BIG and get a lot stronger, but also stay lean and nicely defined.. I'm just not sure what kind if routine to do If im pretty lean, and want to gain hard mass and strength and stay defined. I know diet is the big role, and im already working on that. But im trying to find a good steady lifting routine that ill get stronger and bigger in, but not lose my definition and i'll keep my body fat low. Any examples or tips anyone? Anything would help a lot! Thanks

Since you're Italian, I will help you, lol.....First about what you posted, training, building muscle etc etc is one activity surrounded by so much crap that it is almost like trying to find a needle in a hay stack when you're looking for good info. on a world wide web saturated with garbage and sales pitches.

At 5'9" and 175lbs, you might not be carrying a lot of muscle, and you may feel 'flabby' for lack of a better word.....but at that height, there is no way you're "fat" at 175lbs.

What you should concern yourself with right now for your goals is to eat a slight caloric surplus of mostly clean foods and train to progressively increase big compound lifts (a squat, a pull, and a press).....getting good at these lifts, while moving the scale up maybe 2lbs a month will grow more muscle and recomp your body.....so long as you don't get sloppy (which you won't), you probably won't ever be more than 2 weeks of tight dieting and calorie restriction away from being as lean as you could possibly want to be......

If I were you, I'd read the stickies at the top of the board, absorb as much as you can, and ask any questions you may have.

Top Bottom