Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting Belts

wak706

I need to get a lifting belt.I notice that there is a 4 inch belt,and a 6 inch belt.I ask around the gym and i got different answers.Which is better.Im about 6 '2 and weight 275.

I never use one. Never go below 6 reps either. I get a kick out of the guys who wear em for everything. Couple idiots in my gym use them on bench day. Not only that, but they are loose as hell. Just kinda hangin there.

Read the other belt thread that's going around if you havn't already, it doesd not directly answer your wuaestion, but it copuld help you deciede.

hardrock said:
I never use one. Never go below 6 reps either. I get a kick out of the guys who wear em for everything. Couple idiots in my gym use them on bench day. Not only that, but they are loose as hell. Just kinda hangin there.

LOL, some guys get out of their car with their belts on. They also put them on to get a drink from the water fountain, lol.

As far as whether or not you need a belt and what type to get, it depends on your goals. Check out the thread Musketeer mentioned.

Not to hijack the thread, but there's a guy at my gym who wears his belt when he's on the treadmill. Also wears dark sunglasses sometimes when he works out too.

Thanks guys for your advice.Yes ive seen guys wear their belt all the time.I saw a guy today on the treadmill wearing his belt.Ill check out that thread.

Top Bottom