Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lifting belt

For me it was the other way around. I always used a belt and felt like my body was relying on it too much. Ive deadlifted 495 with no belt and just chalk and my core felt the best it ever had.

For me it was the other way around....when did I realize I should stop using a belt for squats and everything else?

When I didn't have a belt for awhile and tried training without it. That took about 25 years to realize.

use it whenever i go above 3 plates on squat or DL. no point in fuckin up my back for a lil extra core work. but those are usually the last 1 or 2 sets.

Pretty much never, only if my core is fucked after deads and holding the BB Row position after gets hard. Then I will but other than that, never.

Strengthen your core...all of it! Covering up something only makes it more likely that you will injure it badly at some point.

I've squatted 661 raw and deadlifted 750 raw. I train my core 4x a week in different fashions.

Strengthen your core...all of it! Covering up something only makes it more likely that you will injure it badly at some point.

I've squatted 661 raw and deadlifted 750 raw. I train my core 4x a week in different fashions.

I am doing a 5X5 right now, a great workout! Give it a try chaos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom