Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting belt

Yes...PROVIDED that you're using proper form & not using the belt as a crutch.

Take it off between sets. And please DON'T be that guy that uses a belt while doing cable pushdowns.

Cardillo is the only belt I'll use.

They are not important or needed and you definitely should not be using them excessively. That's a good way to injure yourself in the future.
You also want all those core muscles and other little support muscles to strengthen.

I would not get caught dead using a belt, wrap, straps, gloves tape, etc.

i remember there was this goofy asian guy who would walk around the gym wearing the belt and gloves the entire workout. too funny

learn to lift raw the right way. if there ever comes a day when you are competing at a super high level then we can revisit the topic, but 99.9% of guys in the gym should NOT be using any of this shit

I would not get caught dead using a belt, wrap, straps, tape, etc.

i remember there was this goofy asian guy who would walk around the gym wearing the belt the entire workout. too funny

I also see these Eastern guys very often use lifting belts in exercises where it is not needed at all.
I guess they wanna keep that core tight, right? :rolleyes:

I don't use anything like a belt. I actually tried one and found it very uncomfortable. I think you want to lift raw to develop all muscles.

Top Bottom