Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Lifter's Iron Log...

6-1-2020

Bodyweight 188.4lbs

3 mile brisk walk to beach and back

Weighted dips BW + 21.5lbs x13
Kettlebell Row 70lbs x13-14
Bodyweight Dips x6-7
Kettlebell Row 53lbs x20
One Arm Kettlebell Shrug 70x25

BIG pump. Delts almost cramping on front lat spread after workout.

6-2-2020

Bodyweight 189.6lbs

Hill Sprints x8 - around 50 yds in length, incline probably 35-40 degrees.

I upped my Ostarine does yesterday morning from 25mg to 50mg and immediately that day my scalp started itching and felt like I was developing acne/cysts on my head. Not cool. Went back down to 25mg this morning and only mild scalp itch today. I suspect it will be completely gone by tomorrow or the next day.

Had to up the dose to see what would happen. Now I know. 25mg per day and no more for me.

Nothing in my diet, sleep, supplementation or life changed that could have caused that. As far as side effects go I'd call that extremely mild.

My opinion of Ostarine is that it does work - in a subtle way. As many have said, it's anabolic effect seems to be primarily about being able to retain and even build some muscle in a caloric deficit, as I was getting stronger and leaner when I first started using it. It causes me to be a little fuller and more vascular and I feel good on it.

It's a good compound but I would only use it while cutting in the future for its muscle retaining properties.

6-3-2020

Bodyweight 188.6lbs

Incline Kettlebell Pushups BW x17
Red Band Upright Row 1x20+
One-arm Red Band Row/rear lateral 1x20
Dumbell Curl 35lbs x7
Dumbell Stiff-arm Pullover 35lbs x21

Stupidly good pump, especially in the deltoids and triceps.

6-3-2020

Since this is my log and my goal is to be transparent with it, my gear usage will be laid down in detail.

Right now I would say I am in an experimental phase.

The compounds that I have used in the past were:

1. Sustanon
2. Test Enanthate
3. Dianabol
4. Anavar
5. Liquidex
6. Nolvadex
7. HCG
8. Clomid
9. 1-AD
10. M1-T
11. Some prohormone that converted to Deca (hence my interest in Deca, because I remember having INSANE protein synthesis on that PH - like I could literally drink protein shakes all day on the stuff and not fart, which is my gauge for how much protein synthesis is going on in my body on any given day.

I have on hand:

Testoviron Depot (GREAT stuff)
Deca Durabolin
Dianabol
Turinabol
RAD-140
LGD-4033
S23
Ostarine
YK-11
Cardarine
Liquidex
Nolvadex

This is a decent stash - for a period of time. The goal is to run my generous TRT dose of Test at 250mg per week, and then cycle between the various sarms and anabolics - one at a time, so that I know what they do and how I respond to them.

I am dropping the Ostarine for 3-4 weeks and hopping on 20mg Turinabol per day to see how I respond to it, at which point if I like the stuff I will use it in the future.

Generally I plan to cruise on the test, and blast with either a higher dose of test (most I have run is 750mg Sustanon per week with NO AI - bloat and slightly elevated blood pressure but my diet back then was garbage), or run short low to moderate dose orals, or sarms, or other injectables.

Ideally blasts being trt test with one other compound or just higher test.

I want to know exactly how I respond to every compound. I also will probably acquire some Anadrol, EQ and Tren at some point. Will definitely get some Cabaser for the Deca just in case. Goal would be to run that initially at 250mg test + 250mg deca and take it from there.

6-3-2020

I thought I might share some thoughts that came to mind today after my short session with the weights.

I understand now why people say that one should hold off as long as possible before jumping on PEDS. Like I think I "really" understand it now.

Just on Testosterone alone, bringing me to high normal (probably a fair amount above at 250mg per week) the difference in training is huge from natural.

The mind muscle connection is WAY more present. The feeling of the muscle stretching and contracting, the ability to push a set harder, to zone in more and focus. The amazing pumps. The speed of recovery and tolerance to exercise volume, intensity, and frequency.

The difference is night and day. No, PEDS aren't a magic pill, but over the past 27 years of training off and on, natural training cannot compare to enhanced training.

The experience gained from solid, consistent natural training is invaluable. If you can make gains there, and know how to train, eat, supplement, and rest - then you can take it onto a whole new level with steroids.

This is nothing new to many of the old timers on this board, but at 40 years old, finally having an excellent and consistent diet, with cardio, not just weights, I can really understand the difference now.

6-4-2020

Bodyweight 190.2lbs

3.5 mile walk to and along beach. 5 short 10-40 yd hill sprints on the way back up the trail.

Either the Turinabol is already working in me or the testosterone is fully kicked in - not sure, but had some serious spring in my legs today vs even Tuesday.

6-5-2020

Bodyweight 188.6lbs

Well, I thought with the creatine I would possibly hit 195lbs this week, but what's happening is I am recomping. Strength is going up. Proportions are shifting. Arms, shoulders, back look bigger. Waste doesn't appear to be growing.

That Turinabol definitely hit me almost immediately. The second day on it my hunger for protein has gone through the roof. I've eaten 180 grams so far with about 75 more to go, and will probably bump the protein to 275-300 grams per day at this rate.

250mg of test per week increased my daily protein intake up from about 150 grams per day up to about 225 grams. The addition of 20mg Turinabol bumped it up to a minimum of 275-300 grams.

Nary a fart to be seen today and hungry for protein every hour on the hour. I don't think I've ever felt this ravenous for protein before.

I've been a chubby but big 248lbs before, so I know I have quite abit of myonuclei built up = muscle memory, but I've never eaten clean like this before. In the past I would eat whatever I wanted so long as I got plenty of protein, which meant I ate a ton of saturated fat, little healthy fat, and a ton of carbs, especially simple carbs. Now that I also eat healthy fats and 90% of my carbs are complex - it feels like I could eat clean complex carbs and protein almost nonstop. I feel like a machine metabolically speaking - very cool.

Weighted Chinups BW + 22lbs x6 ( completed 7th rep with just a smidge of form break at top)

One Arm Kettlebell Press 35lbs x5x6, 5 (only rest each arms as long as it takes to press with the other arm)

One Legged Kettlebell Deadlift 123lbs x13 each leg. I could do more weight but the balance portion feels like I could go snap city if I got sloppy with technique. Gonna aim for building up to 25+ reps per leg.

Lying leg raises 1x30 - great abdominal contraction up to about rep 20, then the contraction seemed to disappear - probably from the muscles being pumped out and then others coming in to assist - like the hip flexors.

Very pleased with the workout today. Strength and bodyweight climbing.

6-5-2020

Forgot to add that I did 6 bodyweight chinups after the weighted set, after about 1-1.5 minutes rest.

I'm a fast twitch guy. One hard set to failure is about all I can pump out for most exercises/bodyparts. I do like to then do a backoff set by dropping the weight about 40-50% for same or more reps as the main work set.

If I do something like 5x5 with 3-5 minutes rest between sets I'm gtg, but if I push a set to failure - that's it, that muscle is pretty well cooked.

Thanks Tazz!

6-6-2020

Bodyweight 187.8lbs

Going for a 2-3 hour light day hike today at my favorite park - it's 1500 acres in size.

Took my morning supps as usual along with 20mg Cardarine.

Now that I know my Turinabol is good, I've switched to 10mg Dbol every day - so I should see and feel the effects of it within 3-7 days. Basically I want to make sure it's legit before I stock up abit. Once I'm certain it's gtg, I stop the orals and finish out my bottle of Ostarine.

I know my test is pharma and legit, but I read conflicting reports online about my orals - though I suspect they are gtg coming from a sponsored site here and the fact that I am certain I could tell the Turinabol was working - not only from the increased hunger for protein, but pumps in my shoulders were happening from things as simple as sweeping, which doesn't happen to me on 250mg of test alone. Some might say you can't tell an oral is working within 24 hours but I can lol. Same with test. Frontloaded 500mg Test E and felt it by day 5 big time.

Injections sites I plan to rotate are: shoulders 1/2cc (1cc if I was doing quite abit of total mgs per week), pecs 1/2 cc upper pec closer to sternum, 1-1.5cc upper/outer ass, 1-1.5cc ventroglute, and 1/2 cc subq abdomen. That would allow for up to 9cc per week - not that I plan to go that high. With my genetics I don't think I'd need more than 5-6 cc a week of gear max to reach my goal of 200-210lbs and 10% at 5'8.5". I'm not even sure it would take more than 3-4cc.

I don't plan on going over 750mg test per week, 500 deca, 500-750eq, 200-300 tren. I will try tren at some point, but not until I've tried deca, eq, and all the orals first. Then I would try tren starting at a very conservative dose - and that I'm thinking over 2 years from now.

Going to run my sarms as well.

Most likely I'll be running something like:

Cruise - 250mg test(I know that's very generous) + sarm
Blast 500-750mg test + deca/eq/tren + oral
Blast 250mg test + sarm + oral
Blast 500-750mg test + sarm

It could be whatever, but I want to run all the compounds solely with test one at a time, so I know what they do to my body and how I respond, then going from 2 compounds to 3 compounds - one combo at a time to again see what happens.

Basically figure out what my body likes best so that in the long run I can stick to test as base and 1-2 compounds on blasts/cuts.

Top Bottom