Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Lifter's Iron Log...

5-28-2020

Bodyweight this morning 187.6lbs

3 mile walk with 20lbs pack - containing my dipping belt and weight for chins - because the chinup bar station is placed exactly halfway to the beach lol.

I'm listening to Barbara Streisand singing Somewhere as I type this - pure win.

Chinups BW + 19lbs x6 reps - 90% of the 7th. BW x6. I usually do a hold for a few seconds at the top of the last rep I do, then lower to about 90 degrees and hold for a few seconds more. All reps strict form, full range, with plam/wrist area touching the upper chest - which I find beneficial as it requires the rear delt to step in to get that rom.

Pullups BW x3

At home for the rest of the workout:

One Arm Kettlebell Press 53lbs x13 right arm, 12 left, limited rest followed by 8 and 7 reps right arm, 7-5 reps left arm with the 35lbs Kb.

One Legged KB Deadlift 88lbs x18 right leg, 17 left

Kettlebell pushups with feet elevated BW x17

One Arm Kettlebell Shrug 18 reps right and left

The testosterone is in full effect. Very strong pumps, strength feels very good, recovery speed is excellent and appetite is VERY strong. I'm not trying to bulk but I have slightly increased my oatmeal with breakfast and probably added 1/2 cup to 1 cup extra of my high-protein, grass fed beef home made chili.

TEST IS BEST.

I should add that my lower pec line is shaping up quite abit - literally in just the past 8 days since my first test shot. I knew the delts, triceps and traps would start popping, but this really surprised me. I've always had a solid chest but for the last several years it's been a little flat.

Amazing how higher test level seems to activate muscle shape more. I haven't been ignoring chest work - doing pushups and weighted dips, but I hop on test and in one week, more like within 5-6 days I could see the shape and outline of my chest changing.

Body chemistry truly is a HUGE part of bodybuilding. I don't care how awesome your knowledge of diet is, or how hard you train, if your test levels are low - your muscles will NOT look as good. This is clear proof.

5-29-2020

Bodyweight 187.2lbs this morning

Took 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate this evening.

Been holding off on the creatine since I put on 7-10lbs of water on in about 7-10 days.

Plus having started the test last week I've put on a little over 3lbs with a mild increase in caloric intake.

My guess is that between the test and creatine I will probably weigh 195lbs by the end of next week - mostly from water retention in the muscles.

5-30-2020

Bodyweight 187.2lbs

5 grams Creatine Monohydrate after breakfast with cranberry juice.

Figured I'd layout my current diet:

BREAKFAST

4 whole pasture raised eggs cooked in small pat of grassfed butter and sprinkled with Mexican cheese blend

Half cup of oatmeal with organic honey drizzled on it and sprinkled with raisins

A little over 1 cup of raw milk

4-6 ounces of pure cranberry juice

I take the following supplements directly after breakfast:

Ostarine 25mg
Cardarine 10mg
MSM+Glucosamine
Quality Multivitamin/mineral
DHEA 50mg
Potassium Citrate 99mg
Milk thistle 300mg

MID-MORNING
25 grams whey protein by Bodytech - rich chocolate, my favorite tasting whey

LUNCH

2 slices Dave's Killer Bread - whole wheat with oatmeal and other stuff - no flax seeds, liberally covered with Adam's creamy peanut butter

1 packet of Pink Salmon in EVOO oil
1 Jazz apple
1 Chobani Greek Yogurt (mixed berry and strawberry being my favs)

MID-AFTERNOON

1 cup lowfat cottage cheese - with peach or pineapple bits added in

POST-WORKOUT

25 grams whey protein. I don't add carbs because I tend to have my dinner within 1-1.5 hours after this which is well within the post-workout anabolic window

Epsom Salt bath soak for 20 minutes

DINNER

Large bowl of homemade chili consisting of grass fed beef, beans, Masa Harina, brown and wild rice, spinach, and mexican cheese

1 large glass of raw milk

Depending on how I feel within a couple of hours after dinner I'll have another protein shake if I feel the need for more protein.

No idea total caloric intake and don't care. I know the exact portions I use so I bulk or cut by manipulating portion sizes and keeping an eye on my bodyweight each morning - factoring in any weight gain from water retention which I am experiencing atm due to the recent addition of testosterone and creatine monohydrate.

My protein intake is 200-225 grams per day depending on if I have that last protein shake or not. My chili and milk is an easy 40-50 grams protein.

I use a fair amount of sea salt on my eggs in the morning and chili in the evening - otherwise I don't add salt to anything else. Pepper as desired.

Supplements after dinner:

Vitamin C 1000mg
Vitamin D3
Vitamin E
Krill Oil
Collagen
Tart Cherry capsule
Potassium Citrate 99mg
Milk Thistle 300mg

I don't take the multivitamin after dinner because it has A LOT of the B-vitamins in it, which do amp my energy levels.

THE Supplement

Testoviron Depot (test enanthate) 250mg once a week split into 3 doses with insulin needle into delts or pecs. Also like the side glutes for single 1cc shots - not sure if it's the ventro area, but I like to do it seated and the part of the glute that pops out the most when seated is where I pin - basically the upper/outer quadrant of the glute. No issues seated as the muscle is bulging out but not actually flexed. Only use 1" pins here.

Will try the lats as well sometime. Probably 1/3 cc shots with the insulin pin. I've done 1cc in the delts before with a 1" needle which didn't bother me much, so 1/3 cc shot with a slin pin would probably be barely noticeable.

So that's my typical diet and supplement protocol. Fat intake is pretty high overall but there's a lot of high quality fats in there, and the sources of saturated fat come from power packed foods - it works for me. If I was cutting down the first things I would probably do would be to remove the small pat of butter in the morning, then cut my peanut butter intake at lunch in half, and finally reduce my overall chili portion size at night - in that order.

If I was bulking I would just add more carbs. I am Italian/Irish/German and I can pack in the carbs BIG time.

5-30-2020

50 minute brisk walk

Kettlebell Goblet squat 35lbs x35 reps

Red Band Row to neck x35 reps - focusing on contracting the rear delt

One-arm Red Band row 1x20 each side focusing on rear delt. Got a great pump in the side and rear delts.

Weighted Neck Extension 25lbs x20
Manual Side neck extensions 1x25
Manual Side Neck static press 1x60sec
Weighted Neck Flexion 20lbs x22 reps with 3 slower reps and a static hold on the 24th/25th rep

Solid pump in the neck and under jaw area.

Leg Raises 1x20

5-31-2020

Bodyweight 186.2lbs. I was pretty surprised about this considering the large bowl of mac n' cheese with 3 Hebrew National hot dogs chopped in it I had the night before.

Brisk walk today for 70 minutes.

Cardarine is RIDICULOUS in a good way. Anything less than basically full on sprinting or moderate sprinting uphill it is very difficult to get my breathing past moderate.

I would say that the full on effects of it took about 10-12 days for me, though it was noticeable within one week. Now it's just super obvious. If I had a serious full day hike planned with thousands of feet of elevation change or a multiday hike I would start taking Cardarine 10 days prior to it. The stuff is amazing because you don't feel anything, yet, after being on it for awhile you're like, I just don't get tired anymore, or it's actually hard for me to get out of breath.

I was in good cardio shape before using this, but this is on another level. I can see why people love the stuff now.

In my previous post I listed my typical diet throughout the week, but there are a few exceptions.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night I eat whatever I want for dinner. The diet is the same throughout the day, but the dinner meal. This keeps me sane and introduces variety in my diet. I actually love my daily diet, and have no problem eating the same thing every day, but I believe these 3 meals on the weekend help with that. Also, I'm pretty sure it raises my metabolism abit through increased caloric intake, which then drops down starting Monday.

I usually drink 1-2 5 hour energy drinks a day, or 1 5 hour and 1 cup of coffee. Since going on the testosterone my energy levels are so much better I'm going to drop down to one 5 hour energy or cup of coffee each day, for a daily total of 150-200mg caffeine per day. I don't need anymore than that.

I do feel like a hot rod on PED's and I want to put the best fuel in my body about 90-95% of the time.

Other than PED's, caffeine is the only other stimulant/enhancer I take.

Top Bottom