Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Lifter's Iron Log...

5-18-2020

Forgot Monday's workout

Weighted Dips BW+16.5lbs x12, BW only x5
One Arm Kettlebell Swing 53lbs 5x8

One set neck bridges
Manual resistance to sides of neck, 1 set 20 reps each side, 1 set max tension each side

Neck Extension 17.5lbs x30ish reps

Thanks for the comments fellas.

5-24-2020

Jog on beach - probably 1/2 mile in length. Medium pace, with near sprint last 100-150 yards.

5-25-2020

I pinned 250mg Testoviron Depot last Wednesday and Friday for 500mg to frontload abit.

I felt it tonight as soon as I started hitting the real work sets. It doesn't take me weeks to feel test working. I feel Sustanon same day from the prop or whatever the short ester is in it.

Also, I started getting really thirsty last night - no change in diet. I knew it was the test pulling water into the muscles - similar to how I feel when creatine starts making me thirsty for a day or two as the muscles load up with water/glycogen.

I woke up 2lbs heavier this morning at 186lbs.

2 mile walk to the beach earlier in the day.

Weighted Dips BW + 19lbs x11, BW only x6 - my chin comes down to the bar so I go deep on my dips - none of that half rep stuff (though I feel the guys that can't because of shoulder issues)
One Arm Kettlebell Swing 70lbs x2x12
One Arm Kettlebell Snatch 53lbs x2x7
One Arm Kettlebell Row 70lbsx11, 53lbs x14
Pushups medium grip 15 reps strict form - constant tension style

That's about it. Pump was impressive. I've had better than normal pumps on 25mg of Ostarine, but tonight was on another level. Rest time is pretty low between all the exercises and sets. More sweating than normal. Was breathing really hard but I knew I was pushing it really hard.

GOTTA LOVE THE TEST BABY!

I've read a few of my post in the upper 40's - lol, time changes a man.

Not sure I want to go back to the beginning in my 20's, but I just realized this log contains off and on again training and what not for nearly 20 years.

That's kinda cool.

I think one of my goals moving on with this log, is to go REALLY in-depth with my training, observations, bodyweight, diet, supplementation, gear, EVERYTHING.

Why not?

I've read a few of my post in the upper 40's - lol, time changes a man.

Not sure I want to go back to the beginning in my 20's, but I just realized this log contains off and on again training and what not for nearly 20 years.

That's kinda cool.

definitely brother !!!

Top Bottom