Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Lifter's Iron Log...

My lifts for my bodyweight weren't that impressive, but I gain weight and size pretty easy.

Longest I have consistently trained since I was a teenager is 1.5 years. I lifted pretty consistently from 14-17 so almost 3 years was my longest stretch, but I didn't eat enough back then and overtrained like a mofo lol

Since then I'll go for a year to 1.5 years and then something will happen and I'll be out of the gym for 6 months to a year.

Anyhow, with that said my best raw(no belt, wraps) lifts in good form were:

Barbell Full Squat 345x5, 385x1, ass to grass

Barbell Bench 265x5, don't know max at that time, in past had done 285

Deadlift 365x7, 450

Barbell Press 170x5

Behind neck jerk 265, regular jerk 275

One Arm DB row 110x5-6, pretty large rom compared to alot of guys, I start low at full stretch with body leaned over and end arched with elbow out and high like pullin a lawn mower

I could have probably done legit rows with 125's the way most do them when heavy

2 DB clean and press 90's x1

One arm DB clean and jerk 150x1

Some of my best strength lifts were odd objects and not gym lifts. I can transfer alot of my gym strength to real world applications which is why I tend to be alot stronger than people realize.

I routinely lifted a 300lbs granite rock to full extension like a high platform atlas stone lift. Had it scale weighed. Sat in my backyard.

Picked up a big ass ball of concrete slurry that weighed 340lbs

My 3 best lifts were picking up a mid size excavator bucket to chest height and carrying it 30 feet. Picked up a medium size conveyor belt that weighed 230lbs, carried it on shoulder 50+ feet and loaded it onto the back of a truck.

I have no idea what that excavator bucket weighed, but me and another guy were pretty sure it was at least 275lbs.

One lift that damn near broke my back was picking up a 260lbs plate compactor and lifting it onto the bed of a dump truck. The bed was my neck height. That's probably the hardest, most dangerous lift I have ever done.

Most of these lifts were done between 220-236lbs bodyweight.

My lifts for my bodyweight weren't that impressive, but I gain weight and size pretty easy.

Longest I have consistently trained since I was a teenager is 1.5 years. I lifted pretty consistently from 14-17 so almost 3 years was my longest stretch, but I didn't eat enough back then and overtrained like a mofo lol

Since then I'll go for a year to 1.5 years and then something will happen and I'll be out of the gym for 6 months to a year.

Anyhow, with that said my best raw(no belt, wraps) lifts in good form were:

Barbell Full Squat 345x5, 385x1, ass to grass

Barbell Bench 265x5, don't know max at that time, in past had done 285

Deadlift 365x7, 450

Barbell Press 170x5

Behind neck jerk 265, regular jerk 275

One Arm DB row 110x5-6, pretty large rom compared to alot of guys, I start low at full stretch with body leaned over and end arched with elbow out and high like pullin a lawn mower

I could have probably done legit rows with 125's the way most do them when heavy

2 DB clean and press 90's x1

One arm DB clean and jerk 150x1

Some of my best strength lifts were odd objects and not gym lifts. I can transfer alot of my gym strength to real world applications which is why I tend to be alot stronger than people realize.

I routinely lifted a 300lbs granite rock to full extension like a high platform atlas stone lift. Had it scale weighed. Sat in my backyard.

Picked up a big ass ball of concrete slurry that weighed 340lbs

My 3 best lifts were picking up a mid size excavator bucket to chest height and carrying it 30 feet. Picked up a medium size conveyor belt that weighed 230lbs, carried it on shoulder 50+ feet and loaded it onto the back of a truck.

I have no idea what that excavator bucket weighed, but me and another guy were pretty sure it was at least 275lbs.

One lift that damn near broke my back was picking up a 260lbs plate compactor and lifting it onto the bed of a dump truck. The bed was my neck height. That's probably the hardest, most dangerous lift I have ever done.

Most of these lifts were done between 220-236lbs bodyweight.

nice man I like your non-gym lifts! Are you a contractor or something? That barbell press is pretty good too!

I worked for a small excavation company. Always picking up rocks and demo'd concrete.

At one point in time my GPP must have been insane cuz I could pick up concrete rubble, shovel, swing a sledge and run a wheel barrow all day and then go hit the gym hard like it was nothing.

I have pretty solid shoulders. I could put up WAY higher numbers in the gym if I can get a good 2+ year stretch of consistent training in. Most of those lifts are with like 1 year training or less.

Essentially I have never achieved an advanced point due to complications and life and occasional laziness.

I'm at a point now where I don't want to lose the progress I have made anymore and my diet is better than ever now.

Pretty sure I'll shatter all the gym lifts inside of a year or 2 from now.

7-13-2010

Barbell full Squat 135x5, 155x5, 185x5, 210x5, 240x5 np

Barbell Bench 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 215x6 had 1 more easily

Pendlay Row, Bench press grip width 95x5, 115x5, 130x5, 145x5, 165x4+1+1+1 got 4 straight then rested a few seconds on the last reps, all reps strict, no hip movement

One Arm DB Sidebend 1x60x12

Stairwell Calf Raises 35x2x20ish, like 23-24 reps first set and 18 or so second, get a huge burn with the stretch and contraction I can get on these vs machine. I feel like I have more control of the contraction, like the quality is better than loading up weight on a machine, plus it's easier to readjust toe position

10 minutes, 4 speed on treadmill, couple laps around gym

Felt strong. Felt good.

7-15-2010

Barbell Full Squat 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5

Barbell Press 95x5, 115x5, 130x5, 145x6 had 1 more in me

Deadlift 135x5, 215x5, 245x5, 275x6 easy peezy

Bodyweight chinups 3-4x3

Incline situp 15lbs behind head 1x10 hard

Bodyweight 223lbs, think I'm leaning up abit, strength feels good, protein intake is up, fat intake is down

Top Bottom