Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To lift or not to lift? plus intro

bouge

Hey everyone I just signed up as a member here and this forum is awesome. So many topics and interesting things to read. I origionally from NY but moved to Bangkok 6 months ago and recently got back into lifting about 2 months ago. Ok now to the question.

I have to go to Laos to renew my visa and the bus leaves sunday night. Normally I do legs sunday morning and its a brutal routine but I can never sleep on the cramped bus that takes 9 hours to get to the border (im 6' 2) so im debating which will be better: Working out and not really getting enough sleep, or not doing my workout and missing legs for the week. Responses are well appreciated.

I would say skip it. Nothing worse than being on a bus for 9 hours except being on a bus for 9 hours super uncomfortable. Missing one leg day won't kill ya. Just tear it up next week.

Thanks for the responses I actually did skip the workout and this week, added 5 lbs to the bar, and hit my febuary goal of 190lbs for 20 reps. If I did squats before the trip I would've never been able to do that. I always seem to underestimate the power of rest...

Good to hear man.

Top Bottom