Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lift Or Not In Cocyxdynia Disease?

hunneysaini

First of all Hey to everyone let me introduce myself
I am Hunney
Age- 22
Weight- 95 KG
Height- 5'6"

Guys I'm having tail bone pain from last 1.5-2 years this is also called cocyxdynia disease due to this I had lost my all strength and gains and till now I didn't tried to workout. My issue is that if I start my gym workout again and lift heavy weights does it effect on my cocyx? Currently I can't even do the crunches properly still m facing same pain as before.
Only swelling is there but no fracture is on my cocyx.
Doctor recommends me to take an steroid injection in cocyx but I don't want to do that. If anyone who has faced the same issue then reply and help me what to do.

Regards
Hunney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would find a good physical therapist who can answer this

the steroid injection will help with the pain (atleast most of the time) but it is temporary.

have you looked into getting a stand up desk? i have degenerative disks and since I got my stand up desk I have improved a lot

You definitely need to find a good therapist who will be able to come up with a way of getting your condition better. The problem with steroids is that they do not act locally, so you would inevitable get all of the side effects that are associated to them, and you would need to be taking these shots regularly. All in all, steroids are not the panacea, especially considering the fact that they will not actually heal you. They may indeed reduce the inflammation and the painful sensations, but the problem will remain there, and you might get it worse by training without having it sorted out.

i would find a good physical therapist who can answer this

the steroid injection will help with the pain (atleast most of the time) but it is temporary.

have you looked into getting a stand up desk? i have degenerative disks and since I got my stand up desk I have improved a lot
Thanks for the reply first but what do you mean by stand up desk I didn't gt this? Pls Explain

You definitely need to find a good therapist who will be able to come up with a way of getting your condition better. The problem with steroids is that they do not act locally, so you would inevitable get all of the side effects that are associated to them, and you would need to be taking these shots regularly. All in all, steroids are not the panacea, especially considering the fact that they will not actually heal you. They may indeed reduce the inflammation and the painful sensations, but the problem will remain there, and you might get it worse by training without having it sorted out.

So what is your opinion Lev what 2 do now
Should I forgt the gym? Means I can't lift weight ever!! Steroids or drugs will kill me if i take them ?

Thanks for the reply first but what do you mean by stand up desk I didn't gt this? Pls Explain

sud40ftf-bk_1.jpg

So what is your opinion Lev what 2 do now
Should I forgt the gym? Means I can't lift weight ever!! Steroids or drugs will kill me if i take them ?

What lev is saying - and what i recommend as well, is to find a good sports therapist to work with you on your condition.

I think weight lifting and going to the gym would be GREAT for your condition - but you want to get professional assistance to make sure you have proper form and don't hurt yourself.

Steroids are not a good idea. They might actually do more harm then good.

Just focus on training naturally and make sure you have an awesome diet and sleep 8 hours each night.

What lev is saying - and what i recommend as well, is to find a good sports therapist to work with you on your condition.

I think weight lifting and going to the gym would be GREAT for your condition - but you want to get professional assistance to make sure you have proper form and don't hurt yourself.

Steroids are not a good idea. They might actually do more harm then good.

Just focus on training naturally and make sure you have an awesome diet and sleep 8 hours each night.

Thanks for such a nice reply muskate
I know steroid is not a good idea
It's not good because I'm talking openly here about it and u know it very well

But in case if i take any drug/Medicine/Injective in proper way then it will effect my disease?

The steroid your doctor is suggesting is not an AAS. It is a corticosteroid. If you are going to get back in the gym just start very slow. Do not jump back into heavy weights. The only way to know how you will do is to try it but just be cautious.

Top Bottom