Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which lift is most important

c66olton

let's say I work out at a gym that has all the equipment I need including machines, free weights, and Cardio. What is the most important lift that you consider a must with your weekly grind that you never miss. also which left you guys completely ignore that other guys are doing. Just looking to pick your brains and seeing what strategies you guys have come up with over the years

I think the 3 biggest lifts that are important are squats bench press and dead lifts in that order, without them you'll never grow

let's say I work out at a gym that has all the equipment I need including machines, free weights, and Cardio. What is the most important lift that you consider a must with your weekly grind that you never miss. also which left you guys completely ignore that other guys are doing. Just looking to pick your brains and seeing what strategies you guys have come up with over the years

I get the sense you don't workout at all

Every program should include compound lifts as their backbone. Four major should be squat, deadlift, military press and pull ups IMO. But you know what they say, the squat is king and I can’t argue with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom