Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lift Heavy? or Moderate with more sets?

starskulker

I have been lifting heavy for a long time and I feel like maybe I need to change things up. Will my muscles grow more by changeing things up and lifting moderate with more sets added? I just feel like my body has acclimated to the heavy weight training and I'm not getting anywhere anymore. No matter what cycle I use o0r how I eat I pretty much get to a certain point with my physique and can't get past it. Don't get me wrong..I like my physique but just feel that maybe my body would respond again if I changed how I train.

Change every thing up on a regular basis,

but always lifts heavy regularly;

you want big muscles you need to lift heavy weights.

Take a deload when you need it (1... or 2 weeks off. Either completely or using lighter working weights)... then slowly bring your weights back up over the course of weeks... then hit new PR's and surpass them... and repeat.

110% agree with lift heavy for big musckles...though gallons of test and gh coupled with ridiculous genetics can get some freaks to grow just using cables.

I agree I would take a couple of weeks off or just change your workouts say from Chest/Tris, Back/Bi's to say Chest/Back & Tri's/Bis or anything to shock your body.

starskulker said:
I have been lifting heavy for a long time and I feel like maybe I need to change things up. Will my muscles grow more by changeing things up and lifting moderate with more sets added? I just feel like my body has acclimated to the heavy weight training and I'm not getting anywhere anymore. No matter what cycle I use o0r how I eat I pretty much get to a certain point with my physique and can't get past it. Don't get me wrong..I like my physique but just feel that maybe my body would respond again if I changed how I train.

I do each body part twice a week, once heavy/low reps and once light/high reps. This seems to keep my body sore and guessing.

sgtslaughter said:
Take a deload when you need it (1... or 2 weeks off. Either completely or using lighter working weights)... then slowly bring your weights back up over the course of weeks... then hit new PR's and surpass them... and repeat.

110% agree with lift heavy for big musckles...though gallons of test and gh coupled with ridiculous genetics can get some freaks to grow just using cables.

+1 for the deload phase. Nice one Sgt.

Stop into the weight training forum sometime!!!

DLine

Top Bottom