Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey everyone, sorry for just posting this just now. Anyway starting my log for the contest, looking forward to seeing everyone's transformations. Here are my stats:

Height: 6'6"
Weight: 245lbs
Bf: est 15%
Goal: get bodyfat into single digits and get some size on legs (always been my weakness mostly due to my height)
Regimen: 5-6 days a week, usually a cardio session or a kettlebell seasion in the morning on an empty stomach. Train usually one body part a day decently heavy but shorter rest intervals if possible.

I will try and update as much as I can but my schedule as of late has been a bit chaotic. I am planning on using ntkts while doing this contest (well at least try it as well as possibly n2burn).

Good to see another log up bro. You natty too huh? :)

Glad to see I'm not the only giant here! Love you just flung down the pants and took the pics. Haha. Do you know your wingspan and max lifts? I'm curious how I compare. Look good man. Look forward to following you.

Glad to see I'm not the only giant here! Love you just flung down the pants and took the pics. Haha. Do you know your wingspan and max lifts? I'm curious how I compare. Look good man. Look forward to following you.

You talking full around wingspan or just from end to end? I usually don't do max lifts. I did do deadlifts at the end of my workout the other day and did 405 for 2 reps. I could have done a third but I was supposed to do a kettlebells workout the following morning on an empty stomach so I pulled it back a bit.

Good to see another log up bro. You natty too huh? :)

Yup natty. I want to see what I can do natty in 90 days. Also since I am saving for a house I really can't afford to run a cycle, especially the one I wanted to run :D

Up at 4:30am, gym by 5am and 550 calories of cardio over 32 minutes. Way to start the day. Believe the sample I got from needto was the forged burner def got a good sweat! Now heading home for 2 cups of egg whites and a cup of oats (dry measure) for breakfast #1. Good day so far!

Destroyed shoulders tonight took so
Ntkts and the weights didn't stand a chance. Powered through my workout, took no prisoners! Diet was on point today I feel.
Meal 1: 2 cups egg white 1 cup (dry measure oats)
Meal 2: 2 heaping scoops casein protein
Meal 3: 3.5oz pork loin 5oz steak
Meal 4: 11oz steak 1 cup uncooked baby spinach
Meal 5: 2 heaping scoops casein protein
Preworkout: 2 scoops ntkts
Post workout: 1 scoop wheytobuildmuscle, 2 thin sliced chicken breasts
Will have one more protein only meal tonight probably either a shake or more chicken.

Destroyed shoulders tonight took so
Ntkts and the weights didn't stand a chance. Powered through my workout, took no prisoners! Diet was on point today I feel.
Meal 1: 2 cups egg white 1 cup (dry measure oats)
Meal 2: 2 heaping scoops casein protein
Meal 3: 3.5oz pork loin 5oz steak
Meal 4: 11oz steak 1 cup uncooked baby spinach
Meal 5: 2 heaping scoops casein protein
Preworkout: 2 scoops ntkts
Post workout: 1 scoop wheytobuildmuscle, 2 thin sliced chicken breasts
Will have one more protein only meal tonight probably either a shake or more chicken.
that's what? like 50g carbs? That sucks bro lol, how long you been dieting like that? If you're gonna go that low with the carbs might as well go all out and go on the ckd imo

Top Bottom