Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Looking for some assistance...I need I know what would be some gold simple carbs for my carb up half day on Saturdays? I had 2 bagels today but would like to have other options so I can plan larger intakes of carbs because I am sure I am not taking in enough for that day (I would assume I should be taking in around 400-500 carbs in the am then dropping them afterwards and keep protein high for the rest of the day and then go back to usual starting Sunday).

Appreciate the help. Thanks!

Well half hour fasted cardio done today. Thinking shoulders this pm and maybe some abs and 15 minutes on the stairs.

Anyone got some advice on above post?

Thanks.

Looking for some assistance...I need I know what would be some gold simple carbs for my carb up half day on Saturdays? I had 2 bagels today but would like to have other options so I can plan larger intakes of carbs because I am sure I am not taking in enough for that day (I would assume I should be taking in around 400-500 carbs in the am then dropping them afterwards and keep protein high for the rest of the day and then go back to usual starting Sunday).

Appreciate the help. Thanks!
honey

Feeling like shit, I'm sick but doing shoulders anyway (maybe I can knock it out of my system). Also for liquid Vicks so I can pour over the sauna.

Rotator cuff warmup

High rear cable flye 10 reps over hand then 10 reps ng hard squeezes
70x20x2
100x20x2 (single arm at a time)

Cable behind back side raises
30x12
40x8
40x10
50x8

Single arm Cable front raises
40x12
50x10
60x8 drop 35x12 drop 20x20

Standing oh bb press
95x12
135x10
155x10
185x6 drop 136x10
Not too disappointed as my shoulders were really fatigued before I even started these

Wide grip upright bb row
65x15
95x15
135x9

Reverse grip db press
35x15
45x12
55x6 (failed/lost form 1/2-3/4 rep range)

Side db raises ss bent over rear db flyes
25x12 ss 25x12
30x10 ss 30 x 10 set x2

Behind back bb shrug
135x15
225x15
315x15
405x10
Kept shrugs tame today will prob hit again when do back. Also have pretty bad shoulders and felt em flaring up a bit so just stopped

Some AB work

Was going to do the stairs but they were broken and everything else was taken up so I hit the sauna with some liquid Vicks vapor! Sinus's are at least clear lol.

Last edited:
33 minutes elliptical and 580 calories fasted am cardio.

Took 2 n2burn before coming and I am a sweaty mess (well more so than usual I should say). I will have to stack it with something for that bit of extra energy...I think I have some oxyelites left over I could use.

Feel pretty good though except for this sore throat which is just ruining everything.

Vitamin C.. Letsgrow.. and heaps of green & orange veggies.. and try and get plenty of sleep..

Back day. Took 2 heaping scoops of ntkts...here we go.

1 arm cable rows ng
60x15 (warmup)
70x15 (warmup)
100x12
130x10
160x8
200x5 drop 150x5 drop 100x10 drop 50x20

Wide grip oh bar row
120x12
160x12
200x10
260x8
300x5

1 arm db row
100x10
130x10
150x10

Incline bench ng db row (face down on bench, DBS at same time)
50x15
75x10
85x8

Hammer strength hi iso row (add d handle to bar so can do it uh grip for lower lat isolation, everyone who I have showed this loves it and has become a staple in their back routines)
90x25x2 (only counting plate weight per side so 2 plates in this case)

Rope pulldown/overs
70x12x3

I am destroyed...can barely move. Back is pumped to the limit I feel, skin is super tight, feels awesome but mobility is limited haha. Time for some sauna and liquid Vicks over the rocks as I am still feeling under the weather.

Diet was good today. Missed one meal due to a meeting but my calories are still pretty good. My protein portions have been a bit on the larger side anyway and I ended up taking some Gear so hopefully that should have helped things out a bit.

Vitamin C.. Letsgrow.. and heaps of green & orange veggies.. and try and get plenty of sleep..

Thanks Rachel. I'm trying whatever I can. Green tea, vitamin c, etc...I don't get sick very often so when I do it's a bit harder to get rid of. Thankfully this time it hasn't incapacitated me like normally happens when I get sick so that's a plus.

Looking to confirm but on a keto diet I assume fruits are not allowed except for carbup days??

Thanks.

Top Bottom