Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Don't know where to start lol, my chest is ruined and I am shaking violently trying to type this on my phone hahaha. Did chest but the focus was on the squeeze and slow and controlled moves.

Guillotine bench press + negatives
135x12x2
155x10

Incline high twist press (under to over/think Arnold press but for incline touching upper armpit area)
30x15
40x12
60x10

Incline db pump press slow and controlled
35x25
50x15
60x10
70x8

Flat cable flye/uh flat cable flye/oh flat cable flye ss dips
40/40/40x12 super slow with 2 second squeeze at top ss dips x 3

Decline/flat/incline circuit nonstop (counting just plates per side)
45/45/45x12 x 3

Db chain pushups chest touching the floor
Bw+35lb chain for 12 reps and 3 sets

This workout was made even more difficult considering I did abs before hand and did bis and tris yesterday and they were sore and fatigued as hell.

I am in sooooooooo much pain right now and I have a kettle bell workout tomorrow and then legs right after so I am in for a not fun weekend lol.

Looks like its chest today and I have my training partner/trainer today too which is good because my tris are killing me from yesterday and I am sure forced reps are going to come into play and possibly some negatives. Probably some high volume. I will try and post workout later.

You won't have that problem incorporating Push pull Training,
See! doing Bench press works the tris,over head press works the tris, then incorporate a tri isolation workout at the end.

Next day You'll be doing pulls Lat pull downs and Working the Bis
The Tris are isolated so no stress is put on them.
Rows Works the Bi's, then incorporating an isolation bicep Workout to failure 6-7 sets.

I'm suprised your trainer aren't aware of this, goes to show Trainers are some times garbage!

You won't have that problem incorporating Push pull Training,
See! doing Bench press works the tris,over head press works the tris, then incorporate a tri isolation workout at the end.

Next day You'll be doing pulls Lat pull downs and Working the Bis
The Tris are isolated so no stress is put on them.
Rows Works the Bi's, then incorporating an isolation bicep Workout to failure 6-7 sets.

I'm suprised your trainer aren't aware of this, goes to show Trainers are some times garbage!

I normally never have this problem but I had a really off week with a lot of the house hunting stuff so I on my own accord did the training the way I did. My friend/trainer is very good but I was the one who did the exercises in the order they went because I didn't want to miss body parts this week. I should be back to normal routine next week. I am actually not a big fan off push/pull routines. I have done them in the past and just don't feel it works for me. I usually have enough time in week to hit a body part a day.

Hmmm, interesting bro. So LG what is your fav, most productive workout type that best suites you bro?

Hmmm, interesting bro. So LG what is your fav, most productive workout type that best suites you bro?

I tend to listen to my body throughout the workout. I typically train to failure as heavy as I can while keeping good form. Usually get like 1 or 2 assisted/forced reps at end of last set or 2. Typically moderate volume but will do high and low volume every so often to confuse my body. Also no workout is ever TD same and I don't do certain body parts on certain days (I.e. Monday is chest day Tuesday is back day and so on). I vary it up based on my recovery schedule, this also keeps the body guessing. I am also a proponent of doing unusual movements or coming up with new exercises because it makes the body react as well; ever try doing floor flyes? I figured hey we do floor presses why not floor flyes...and you know what, they are awesome. Completely different type of muscle involvement, just make sure you don't cheat by letting your forearms elevate your arms a bit before the movement, make sure that the only thing touching the ground when you are about to lift is the dumbbell.

So varied workout scheduled based on what my body is telling me with different workouts each time (doesn't mean I won't use some of the same exercises in other workouts but I always aim to have different workouts). It may seem random and since I just finished legs I am not really coherent either so I am sure I am missing something but this should give some kind of idea for now.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a good chaos theory workout. Always mixing it up, always keeping your bod in the "keep up" mode.
If it works for you man then by all means use it to you full advantage.
I work very with a structured workout. I would prolly just spend more time wandering around then working out with your kind of workout.
Thats whats cool and also fustratring about this gig. What works so very for you might be nuthin at all for the next guy.
Its working for you bro so keep Killindatshit!

Always killin that shit lol

Top Bottom