Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

I sometimes bang out some reverse flyes, another one I personally like is single arm rows with elbow out to the side pull the DB up to the shoulder. That always seems to hit the rear delts nicely. :)

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Yeah those are good too.

Looks like arms today...and why not superset them for a change. Got my 3 scoops of ntkts in me, lamb of god station on pandora radio, and I am ready to go.

Seated Single arm db curl ss seated single arm oh extension
30x15 ss 20x15
40x12 ss 30x12
50x8 ss 40x7
50x8 drop 30x10 ss 30x12 drop 20x20

Standing preacher curl wg ss single db oh extension
45x15 ss 60x15
65x10 ss 80x10 x2
65x8 drop 45x8 ss 80x8 drop 50x8

Scott/spyder curls off backside of incline bench ss ng skull crushers
25x10 ss 65x10
30x5 ss 65x10
30x5 drop 20x5 ss 65x10

Hammer curl bar ss flat db twist press (sorry don't remember the exact name of exercise)
65x10 ss 40x10 x 2
65x15 ss 30x15

Feeling good got a great pump and I am shaking as I am writing this! Weights def suffered a bit due to supersets and fatigue from yesterday's back workout, but overall a good workout. Time for the sauna to relax a bit haha.

Last edited:
Another half hour am cardio done! 507 calories.

Awesome job natty! I'm thinking were only 3 wks in and everyone's killing it were guna have some sexy body's on here we will be the best looking forum around ha :)

Yeah man hope so!

I am not sure I am going to make 2 weeks carbless, as it is I am barely awake and functioning now and I am just 5 days in haha. I did talk to someone who does some competing as well as nutrition counseling for shows, etc... He is on a keto diet and explained to me that the reason I probably felt so bad after my carb up days were due to the fact that I was eating complex carbs for 2 days, where I would have been better off just eating simple carbs for half a day then dropping them out again. Said I wouldn't feel as bloated, but it would get my metabolism going a lot faster and give me some more immediate energy (as he feels my pain since he is 3 weeks from first show and 6 weeks from 2nd, and has been on keto diet for 15 weeks already lol).

Any thoughts from anyone on this?

Thanks.

WOW bro that was an intense arm wrokout, Nice Job bro!
What the guy told you sounds good and makes sense bro. Give that a shot and let us know.
Good luck bro and keep killindatshit.

WOW bro that was an intense arm wrokout, Nice Job bro!
What the guy told you sounds good and makes sense bro. Give that a shot and let us know.
Good luck bro and keep killindatshit.

Thanks man. Always trying to murder it...even if it kills me first hahahahaha. Will see how it goes, hopefully well with the carbs.

Looks like its chest today and I have my training partner/trainer today too which is good because my tris are killing me from yesterday and I am sure forced reps are going to come into play and possibly some negatives. Probably some high volume. I will try and post workout later.

Top Bottom