Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Arabian thanks a lot. Def pushing hard :D

Bader I don't normally superset because something usually gives and although it's great from a shredding perspective a lot of times I sometimes feel like it hinders things because something usually has to give when super setting (usually one body part over another). What I do like to do are drop sets though within my sets so Might do 4 sets of db row but each set will be a drop set, I enjoy those as it just engorges the muscle with blood.

I use supersets for shoulders. I find I get injuries if I use too heavy a weight on delts so I go for high volume supersets on them. Simple but very effective for me...:)

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

I use supersets for shoulders. I find I get injuries if I use too heavy a weight on delts so I go for high volume supersets on them. Simple but very effective for me...:)

How's your growth been for doing it that way?

Better overall. Less injuries mean I can be more consistent and not miss training.

Better overall. Less injuries mean I can be more consistent and not miss training.

Good to know. Shoulder injuries suck as they have an adverse effect on upper body movements as well. Yeah what I have been doing with them lately is pre-exhausting them with raises and stuff like that then do presses at the end so I don't have to go as heavy and risk injury.

Lol, that's the opposite of what I do! Ha ha!

The way I see it, the front delts get a lot of work doing all pressing movements with your arms so no real need to hit 'em too hard on their own and rear delts get a good going over on most pulling movements.

Nulli secundus - second to none

Lol, that's the opposite of what I do! Ha ha!

The way I see it, the front delts get a lot of work doing all pressing movements with your arms so no real need to hit 'em too hard on their own and rear delts get a good going over on most pulling movements.

This is the thing though...rear delts are often thought to get worked enough in pulling movements but they really aren't worked enough. If you look at some studies the rear delts are often way under developed when compared to the front (which is usually over developed) and side.

This is the thing though...rear delts are often thought to get worked enough in pulling movements but they really aren't worked enough. If you look at some studies the rear delts are often way under developed when compared to the front (which is usually over developed) and side.

Agreed! Which is why I make sure to do something for rear delts in my shoulder training. Either an upright row behind my back or drag curls will hit them as well...

Nice. I tend to prefer doing things like reverse flyes focusing on the rear delt or high cable rows or a mix of the two. I try and put some emphasis on them since rear delts are not as developed as others, not just me but most other people too.

I sometimes bang out some reverse flyes, another one I personally like is single arm rows with elbow out to the side pull the DB up to the shoulder. That always seems to hit the rear delts nicely. :)

Top Bottom