Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Love killin shit on back day!!!!

You got some determination keeping up that fasted cardio! You have no idea how impressed I am with that. In the past 90 days I've done fasted cardio 3 times, each time was just a walk round the park plus some shadow boxing (one time I just missed the bus and had to walk to the train station!)

Thanks bro. It helps me because it just takes to long to try and fit in cardio after liftin most days so it gets it out of the way. Also feel good after doing it so that's a plus, it gets me going for the day.

Going to be starting letro on Monday to try and clear up some old (what I believe is from puberty) gyno. With help from ck and owl hopefully I will have some diamond-cutter nips! Lol. Going to be hard though (pun intended) with 5mg/day for 15 days then taper down to .25mg twice a week then aromasin at 25mg/day for a few weeks to help prevent rebound and I should hopefully be good. Kissing my sex drive goodbye now lol. Fml...

Top Bottom