Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

I just re-read what I wrote and I sounded all bossy n' shit. Lol. Sorry man, don't mean to tell you what to do. Just thought I'd warn you, keep a close watch and I like what you said.

Yeah.. almond butter seperates seriously bad, the only con in its deliciousness.. mix it in your protein and it adds a nice little roasty/nutty flavor.

I need to find some good deals on steaks. I'd eat like 6 sirloins a day if it didn't put me in the poor house.. oh wait.. I'm already there. Hmmmmm. How can I find a loop hole?

I just re-read what I wrote and I sounded all bossy n' shit. Lol. Sorry man, don't mean to tell you what to do. Just thought I'd warn you, keep a close watch and I like what you said.

Yeah.. almond butter seperates seriously bad, the only con in its deliciousness.. mix it in your protein and it adds a nice little roasty/nutty flavor.

I need to find some good deals on steaks. I'd eat like 6 sirloins a day if it didn't put me in the poor house.. oh wait.. I'm already there. Hmmmmm. How can I find a loop hole?

Shoot your own cows... Lol, need a massive freezer though....

Shoot your own cows... Lol, need a massive freezer though....

Lmfao!!!!!

No worries bader I took it as constructive criticism I know you are not trying to preach or anything. For bulk meats try going to a Costco or try and find a local butcher and work a deal.

Well no workout on Tuesday (in process of buying house so that is messing with my schedule). Hopefully today I make it in there and will probably try and superset 2 muscle groups to make up for yesterday.

Also did my morning cardio today. Another 30 minutes and 511 calories.

For those who have done the ckd diet, how long did it take before you started seeing noticeable results?

Thanks.

Hey bro best of luck on the house thangy!
Looking forward to seeing you back in here tho, missing you man!

Thanks zed. Def stressing a bit but will see what happens. Trying to get back and shoulders in today, going I suck lol.

Lol fucking stupid big fingers haha.

Anyway made it into the gym, here is what I am doing (writing as I go or j will forget lol...back and shoulders superset day to make up for lost time):
Warmup: isolateral high pulldown (machine)100lbs x 15 reps ss with high rear felt pull at same weight same reps x 2 sets
Both 140x10 reps
Both 160x8 reps drop to both 100x15

Cg pulldown ss kettle bell front seated single arm raises
120x12 ss 25x12
150x12 ss 35x12
180x10 ss 35x12 (next kb is 55 and I don't have that ss with back lol)
210x7 ss 35x10 drop 120x15 ss 35x10

Standing hammer ng row (weight is based on plates per side) ss is seated side lateral kettle bell raises (same time)
45x15 ss 25x10
90x12 ss 25x10 x 2 sets at this

Incline db row incline front barbell raise (both exercises are face down on bench)
50x12 ss 45x12
65x12 ss 55x12
75x10 ss 55x10

Bent over bb row ss upright row
135x15 ss 135x6 (drop weight down due to fatigue)
135x15 ss 95x10 set x2

Partial deadlifts in rack
135x12
225x12
315x9
405x5

1 arm cable row ss bent over kettle bell raises
80x12 ss 25x12
100x10 ss 25x12
120x10 ss 25x12

Ok so I am done and my back and shoulders have officially filed for divorce lol. My lifts were way down due to the supersets and low rest time between sets. Didn't do any shoulder presses today because I didn't have the energy to hit back like I did and still do decent presses something or both would have suffered so I concentrated on back and squeezed the hell out of my shoulders. In terms of actual workout per body part it was pretty simple style workout compared to what I normally do but today was a different type of workout day (which is also good because it changes things up a bit). Took 3 scoops of ntkts which ded helped me through workout but still drained due to lack or carbs in diet. Overall feel pretty good (although I am dead and want to throw up).

Diet was pretty good today missed a meal but had some almond butter to at least put something in my stomach (fats and protein).

This log will be one to watch for sure being that you are Natty. Best of luck to you and keep up the hard work. I commend you for your efforts.

Top Bottom