Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Ok update. Monday morning...45 mins of cardio. 22.5 minutes on elliptical with resistance burning 385 calories and 22.5 minutes on treadmill walking at a speed of 4mph and an incline of 4 as well burning 265 calories for a grand total of 670 calories on an empty stomach.

I had the carb up this weekend and definitely became a bit more bloated then I expected. I might modify the carb up to an as needed basis as it didn't make me feel all that good to carb up (at least so early in the diet). I take ntkts before workouts and that normally gives me enough energy to power through my workouts even in a depleted stage. I am going to try and run straight depletion through this upcoming weekend to see how it feels without carbing up, if I am
Good what I might switch to is 1 carb up day every 2 weeks then drop them again for another 2 weeks and see how that goes. Def feel trimmer when carb depleted which I know is to be a bit expected after all carboHYDRATE lol.

Not sure I am going to be able to lift today as the wife and I are putting an offer in on a house and that is going to take place after work and not sure how long it is going to take. If I can workout it is going to be a shoulder day. If not then I will tackle shoulders tomorrow.

I will update diet later today. Thanks for the feedback guys/gals.

Very nice on the details bro. This is the kind of log posting that we love man.
Its good that your expermintating, thats the only way you find what works for you.
Good luck bro and KTS!

Very nice on the details bro. This is the kind of log posting that we love man.
Its good that your expermintating, thats the only way you find what works for you.
Good luck bro and KTS!

Thanks man. Always kts!!! Lol. Hopefully will get a weight session in today but looking doubtful so far. :(

Sorry for delay, here is my meal layout from yesterday (was a bit off schedule but still aimed to get some quality nutrients in), also didn't get to train either:
7AM: 2 Cups Eggwhites w/ 4 Tbsp Sunflower Seed Oil in it
10AM: 2 Scoops Whey Protein, 3/4 Cup Almonds
Noon: 8oz Chicken Breast,1 Cup Spinach, 1 Cup homemade Cumin Vinagrette Dressing
1:30PM: 3 Tbsp Almond Butter
3PM: 8oz Pork Loin (Fat trimmed off)
6PM: 2 Scoops Whey Protein, 3 Tbsp Almond Butter
7:45: 8oz Ground Beef (93% Lean, molded into burger shape), a little dijon mustard and a little ketchup on side
8:45: 2Tbsp Almond Butter (Was starving and needed something light)

Today: So far 2 Cups Eggwhites w/4 Tbsp Sunflower Seed Oil

I already did my morning fasted cardio (38 Mins and 605 calories). I plan on hitting shoulders today and probably some abs and/or small and short kettle bell workout at the end for cardio.

Def noticed this week I am hungrier more often, which is good and bad. Its good because I know my body is looking for a fuel sorce and since glycogen stores should be empty by around now it is going to be going to stored fat for the supply. Its bad because my body is craving food constantly which puts me a little on edge because all I want to do it eat lol, it should get a bit easier over the next week I am hoping. Still feel really good, I am going to aim to go 2 weeks without the carb-up as doing it this weekend made me not feel good and bloated. I know it will rehydrate my system a bit and bump up my weight, but I felt much better once I was actually depleted. I do know there is a benefit to the carb loading, so I think I will incorporate it once every 2 weeks and probably on 1/2 a day or a most 1 day.

Very nice on the diet bro. Let us know how that carb loading schedule works out for you.
Wanna see your workouts man!
Best regards bro and good luck.

Very nice on the diet bro. Let us know how that carb loading schedule works out for you.
Wanna see your workouts man!
Best regards bro and good luck.

Yeah, wondering how 2 weeks of no carbs is going to feel (I already know the answer, but trying to avoid the reality of it haha :chomp: ) Feeling good so far and my core is feeling tighter, so pretty happy.

Going to try and record my workout tonight and put it on paper best I can lol. I do a decent amount of variety within my workouts, i.e. drop sets, pyramids, etc...

Additional meals so far today:
9:30AM - 1 Scoop Whey, 1/2 scoop casein (just needed to finish it up really)
10AM - 3 Tbsp Almond Butter
11AM-6Oz Chicken Breast w/ Homemade Cumin Vinagrette
1PM (about to eat soon): 8oz Steak, 4 tbsp almond butter

I have to admit today I am a bit unpreparred for the fats and greens as I had a rough morning and the spinach I brought ended up going bad :mad:

Oh well, will post up later, thanks everyone for the feedback, always interested in hearing outside opinions, advice, comments or even questions.

Be careful going no/low carb. Pay attention to your mood. I was a DICK. It really got to me mentally. It's beneficial to fuel up, if you feel your workouts are dragging, eat some brown rice, oats, something every couple of days. Don't mix it with protein, only fat and it should prevent an insulin spike keep low ketones. Honey/agave nectar also are low in glycemic index.

Like I mentioned early.. you should be able to stick around 100g and still be ketonic. Eat a grapefruit or something. :)

How you liking that almond butter? Love the stuff. hehe.

Be careful going no/low carb. Pay attention to your mood. I was a DICK. It really got to me mentally. It's beneficial to fuel up, if you feel your workouts are dragging, eat some brown rice, oats, something every couple of days. Don't mix it with protein, only fat and it should prevent an insulin spike keep low ketones. Honey/agave nectar also are low in glycemic index.

Like I mentioned early.. you should be able to stick around 100g and still be ketonic. Eat a grapefruit or something. :)

How you liking that almond butter? Love the stuff. hehe.

Thanks Bro! I am actually not having an issue with low/no carbs, my mood is fine, I just know that I am more hungry as of late due to lack of them. I am not being a dick that much I know, my wife would def tell me if I started to get out of control so covered there. If it does get bad I will throw a sweet potato in there somewhere by itself or something just to get some carb in there and refuel a little. In terms of energy in workouts, NTKTS has been keeping me going so not having any problems there really. I due get a bit tired but I can still plow through my training.

I LOVE!!!!! The almond butter. I have 2 different kinds (one at work and the other at home) but if definately tends to be a bit more soupy lol, mixing it is a pain in the ass lol and it still separates :mad: but oh well.

Update: Currently eating my 1PM (currently like 1:25 or so) of 8.5oz of london broil, delicious! I have another 7.5oz waiting for me for my 3pm feeding haha. Will probably throw in some almond butter around 2 to add a snack haha.

Top Bottom