Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Thanks dude really appreciate it. Any advice on almonds?

They also contain good fats so if your looking at shedding any body fat there good as if you give you bod good fats it parts with the bad fats.. And there delicious too so that's a bonus!!
I put them in oats pre workout along with sultanas its great fuel!!

Thanks man appreciate it!

Ok today's update.

5am- 35 minutes empty stomach cardio and 500+ calories

5pm - chest day. Today was a different type of workout to throw a complete change into the mix. It was a slow and steady workout so weights weren't high but I made them tough and kept rest periods typically under a minute. Workout took a but over an hour but due to slow pace of actual workout I am fine with that.

Diet was good today and I didn't slip on anything. I am not feeling drained from the ckd diet but that might be due to I was fairly low carb anyway before I started it so it is not a big adjustment for me. The only thing I am wondering about is whether or not I should carb up this weekend or not. If I don't I would imagine I would def deplete my glycogen stores completely and I would just have to deal with next week. However ntkts is helping me through my workouts so I am happy with that. I am not sure if my glycogen stores are completely depleted yet (haven't gone out to get ketostix yet) but I imagine from doing the cardio in the morning on an empty stomach it should have depleted them plus by lifting in the evening I should be empty by now. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks guys/girls.

Fasted cardio again this morning and another 500 calories. Taking the day off from lifting but will be back in tomorrow to get in back and possibly some arms.

Get to start carb load tonight!! Woohoo!!!

I eat almond butter like its candy when I go low carb. Keeps me full and wards off bad munches. Either a handful or a tablespoon of butter twice a day should help. Much better than peanuts. If you're going to eat nuts then almonds are the best nutrient dense

agree Almonds are calorie dense and loaded with micro nutrients and Omega 3 fatty acids,a palm full 3-4 times a day bet meals makes a difference.

Last edited:
agree Almonds are calorie dense and loaded mith micro nutrients and Omega 3 fatty acids,a palm full 3-4 times a day bet meals makes a difference.

Thanks. I have been incorporating them into my meals for my fat source in some instances.

I have noticed a difference already (not sure if it is from the diet, the cardio or a combo of the two but I am feeling good and looking a bit trimmer).

Killed back today. Slow and deep squeeze workout I just change it up a bit. Lot of variety and short rest intervals. Did a few sets of bi's afterwards to just blow them out a bit.

Def enjoying my carb days lol I miss them during the week hahaha.

Hey grow looks like you got a good start up in here. If you have post us your actual wrokouts bro and include any cardio. Also diet. That way you can get the same help that everybody else is getting and the benefits of it too.
We all benefit from each others logs so be as detailed as you can bro.
Also pay close attention to bader as him and you make a good team.
Best regards and good luck in the competition bro.

Hey grow looks like you got a good start up in here. If you have post us your actual wrokouts bro and include any cardio. Also diet. That way you can get the same help that everybody else is getting and the benefits of it too.
We all benefit from each others logs so be as detailed as you can bro.
Also pay close attention to bader as him and you make a good team.
Best regards and good luck in the competition bro.

Thanks zed I will try. I should be able to do that. Will be paying attention to bader and his log.

Top Bottom