Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Yeah it's low but I was feeling a little weird yesterday and didn't take my oatmeal with the meal before my preworkout, so yesterday was low. I usually cycle my carbs, today will be a bit higher prob around the 100g mark.

Just finishes my am cardio session this morning. 40 minutes and a bit over 700 calories. Yeah buddy!!! :D

that's what? like 50g carbs? That sucks bro lol, how long you been dieting like that? If you're gonna go that low with the carbs might as well go all out and go on the ckd imo

Yeah think I will be switching to ckd diet. Going to suck lol. But I will survive.

Yeah that seems to be the consensus but hooray for the carb up days!!! Lol

Question, would you consider veggies like broccoli and baby spinach as carbs if doing something like ckd? What about almonds?

Still looking for some feedback on above questions.

Anyway workout update. I am officially dead lol. Leg day and it was brutal.

Leg extensions (warmup)
Box squat
Sumo db deadlift
Deep front squat
1 legged stiff leg deadlifts
Seated hamstring curls
Donkey calve raises

Conditioning/cardio - mini kettle bell Routine.

I think I might be missing something but my brain is not functioning right now. If I remember I will post it hahaha. Switched over to ckd diet and am def in transition phase of it which sucks but I will be good in a week or so.

At our size you can eat up to 100-120g of carbs and still stay in keto bro. Buy some ketone sticks to test it out.

IMO Broccolli, spinach, green beans, and asparagus are negative carbs/calories.. it takes more energy to digest than they are worth. Plus all four are great micronutrients.

If you only ate 50-100g of carbs besides green carbs, I think you'd still stay keto.

Thanks dude really appreciate it. Any advice on almonds?

I eat almond butter like its candy when I go low carb. Keeps me full and wards off bad munches. Either a handful or a tablespoon of butter twice a day should help. Much better than peanuts. If you're going to eat nuts then almonds are the best nutrient dense

Thanks badar!!!

Top Bottom