Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

I heard grapefruit is doable on keto. Maybe one a day max. If I read right they a considered a negative carb. Plus very nutritious.

Thanks bader! Will def have to look more into that one.

Nice WO bro! Keep it up!

---------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Nice WO bro! Keep it up!

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Thanks man! Freaking exhausted this morning! Getting up for morning cardio was tough, barely made it haha. Took an oxyelite and 2 n2burn and left. Kicked in just about the time I started cardio.

Thanks man! Freaking exhausted this morning! Getting up for morning cardio was tough, barely made it haha. Took an oxyelite and 2 n2burn and left. Kicked in just about the time I started cardio.

How's the N2burn? I been thinking about getting something to help shift the lard.

I like it man. Doesn't have a lot of caffeine which I def need in the am to help jump start me do that's why I take the oxyelite. I tried a sample of the forged burner as well and that is some great stuff as well and has the caffeine in it too.

Dang man all you peeps are freaks for volume! You been knocking the hell out of yourself bro. Good luck man and sometime take it easy...at least a little bit.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Dang man all you peeps are freaks for volume! You been knocking the hell out of yourself bro. Good luck man and sometime take it easy...at least a little bit.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Define take it easy...lol :p NEVER!!!! Bahahahaha!!!! Yeah I will probably take it easy for a week or 2 once contest is over. Remember I M doing this natty lol got to keep my game high since everyone is bringing it hard this comp, so no slacking off for
me! :D

Top Bottom