Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk proportions. Small calves related.

CobraUTAH

This meeting of small calves anonymous is now open.

Hi my name is CobraUtah and I have small calves.
I have good size and proportions everywhere but when my friends make fun of me and try to tease me about lifting they go right after the calves. I have two friends that have decent looking calves and some time ago I was tired of the talk and decided we needed to measure. It turned out that my calves were 16" and my two buddies were right on 15-1/2", yet mine look like ass compared to theirs. Both of them are shorter than me and I realize that it has alot to do with proportion and shape. I now have 16-1/4" calves, they can grow!
Anyway my damn knee is actually 16-1/2" around. Both of my buddies had knees at least an inch smaller than their calves. I also have much larger thighs than them, mine are 21-1/2" at the tear drops and 27 at the largest point. We didn't measure them but it's obvious that mine are tree trunks next to them. It sucks having small calves but it's even worse when your natural shape makes the appearance of them even worse. Anyone else suffer this affliction?

gotta be genetics...

my 5ft friend has shot put size calves, but mine are twice as strong as his and yet look way smaller...and no matter what ive done they've stayed the same

My calves are 16", and look pretty thick and solid. I guess I'm blessed. I walk alot, and always used to do 100 rep sets of heel raises. No extra weight. Seems to have done them well.

I built my calves up doing standing and seated on the same day. Now I just do standing because my calves are big and my upper legs are pretty small. (my quads SUCK majorly).

Top Bottom