Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Less Clothing!

You must've worked your ass off, whatever guy/girl landed you should consider themselves very very lucky!!!

Incredible legs and abs, very important from my stand point on what I like on a woman, GOOD STUFF!!! Oh, and your welcome!!!

Daisy_Girl said:
NPC is a big jump into it, but I figure you have to start somewhere. They are both NQ, not that I expect to qualify! I have 2 friends that are IFBB Fitness Pros that I would ask to help me. Mostly with posing, suit selection, tanning, pre-contest diet, etc.

Would do a smaller show first, but honestly, I can't find one! If you know of any (preferably in SoCAL) around Mar-Apr 2004, I am all ears! :)

Thats what I was thinking too. But , I hired a nutritionalist who definately pulled the reigns back. I was thinking a NQ and then Nationals, but he thinks local or state level, then Junior Nationals in maybe 2 or 3 years and then Nationals. I still think I'll surprise him though with my progress and do Nationals by next year. But, thats how you have to think. You have to be confident with yourself, especially in a bodybuilding world or fitness one. People are really insecure when it comes to there body and then in a fitness world your asked to get up on stage in you underwear! Fuck if you dont think you can do well, then you might as well stay on the couch!

Funny, because one of my competitor friends was like "fuck it, just go for it. it's all a learning experience anyway, might as well jump in with two feet!" :) *sigh* still looking into it. :)

Daisy_Girl said:

Thigh is 19 inches, waist is 25. I think in that picture you can't quite make out the separation between my two legs. :) Lighting sucks.

Nice My arm is only half an inch smaller then your leg (pumped), thats fucking insane Thought my arms were pretty small. I feel better now :D

CAESAR7 said:
I feel like I should be paying for this...

Yes Caesar I agree...You should be paying for this. PM me and Ill give you my mailing address and you can send me some money...ThanX If not this is on your conscious :alien: -Beast

Top Bottom