Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Less Clothing!

Daisy,

You could make so much money just doing this on your own website. You could get money for people to be members, then, from sales of your clothes and everything else you wear! Not that I suggest it (actually, I do if you feel comfortable doing it here). Just keep some free stuff for the elite guys here!

SuperBuc

Daisy_Girl said:
Here are pics of it.

Stats - 5'5", 139lbs, 15-16%BF. Trying to lose some more BF, add a little more muscle in my upper body. Training my ass off.... :)

ca29d2df1c0d450eb820fe9fd50a5b33.jpg

e7151f89a480d5080f112f7fa66ef25d.jpg

I'm gonna have to see a full body shot before I officially call bullshit...... and before these hardons flame me.....I'll get this out of the way.......nice fucking body..........I am a leg and ass man....and you win....................but 139!!!! Come on.......my wife has a very similar build albeit maybe a little leaner.......but she's 5'4" and 109........I don't see the thirty pounds......was it a typo????? Either way you look good.....keep it up......:)

Full body shot? There are a couple in my gallery, but also have full sized ones in another thread here - Work in Progress or something like that. :) Let me know, I can post more.

Nope, I am 139. I hide weight well - very dense. :) People usually put me at 120 give or take 5 lbs. My BF is 15-16%, people also guess that a little lower too.

Daisy_Girl said:
Full body shot? There are a couple in my gallery, but also have full sized ones in another thread here - Work in Progress or something like that. :) Let me know, I can post more.

Nope, I am 139. I hide weight well - very dense. :) People usually put me at 120 give or take 5 lbs. My BF is 15-16%, people also guess that a little lower too.

Either way, you look great! What show are you thinking of doing? My wife used to do the Bally's Fitness Show's......and some other ESPN bullshit......good luck!!:D

Either an NPC Figure show March 2004 or April 2004. Both in CA, we'll see. I have to commit to it first.... :)

pitbullstl said:

Either way, you look great! What show are you thinking of doing? My wife used to do the Bally's Fitness Show's......and some other ESPN bullshit......good luck!!:D

I would start out small first. But, being that you seem to have an idea what its all about you shouldnt be blown away by the competition. I only say this , because I think some dont realize how good the competition is at the NPC level and it would be a real eye opener to some...................BTW, how many times have you seen Star Wars? 126 times here!

NPC is a big jump into it, but I figure you have to start somewhere. They are both NQ, not that I expect to qualify! I have 2 friends that are IFBB Fitness Pros that I would ask to help me. Mostly with posing, suit selection, tanning, pre-contest diet, etc.

Would do a smaller show first, but honestly, I can't find one! If you know of any (preferably in SoCAL) around Mar-Apr 2004, I am all ears! :)

Top Bottom