Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Less Clothing!

Again, so it isn't ALL T&A, here is a back shot of me yesterday. Been working pretty hard, as my back musculature is my weak spot. :(

e18ec2c93dc39543b30bcb98139ae95d.jpg

dcf826eff47e005e991786a1cb29fb47.jpg

Last edited:
supertech69 said:
Back looks like it's coming along nicely, just keep up the hard work & you'll be right where you want to be.

thanks. I'm trying - it's just that I hate training back so much, but it is the one area that I HAVE to do. Good to hear it is coming along though. :)

WOW....I almost missed the official "jerk-off thread"!

You got some hot bod, Daisy Girl.....

Soon, this thread would reach more than 10,000 views....

:D

PS>Tough competition for Raina's pics who is one of my favorite lady.....

IMO, are both winners!

daisy girl, in all honesty your back needs alot of work put into. don't fall into complacency with positive comments about it, you know it's your weak spot and now you must do something about it. shoulders and traps and arms could also be brought up a bit to be on par with your lower body

Not complacent - I know it still needs a lot of work. But seeing results start coming in an area that I have SUCH a hard time with is really gratifying. It only motivates me more. I see what only 8 weeks of hard back training has done - and I know that I can only improve more.

Daisy_Girl said:
Not complacent - I know it still needs a lot of work. But seeing results start coming in an area that I have SUCH a hard time with is really gratifying. It only motivates me more. I see what only 8 weeks of hard back training has done - and I know that I can only improve more.

Devastation is gay....dont mind him....I am the official authority as to who is hot in here...:D

You just made my list...

Top Bottom