Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legs are still VERY sore. Should I run?

gettinlarger

I did legs Tuesday, and my hams, glutes, and quads are still very much sore. Would it be wise to run today? I was planning on doing some bleachers, but not with this soreness. Maybe something low intensity?

I've actually got the same question, my legs are sore as hell after tuesday's squats/deadlifts/leg presses and calf raises. I need to do my second day of calf raises (going by that guide) today and I need to do my sprints but not sure if my legs can take it. I'll probably do it anyways and find out.

Now that I think about it I think our answer is try it and find out lol.

when my legs are sore i find that walking around rids some of the lactic acid build up...but as long as your sitting down doing nothing they will be sore.

try some easy running, and I mean SLOW that will help stimulate bloodflow to your muscles without re-ripping them

I have been told by several in the sports medicine field that riding bicycle is the best exercise when your legs are sore to deecrease lactic acid buildup.

Top Bottom