Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legs

themondtster

My inner thigh seems under developed from the rest of leg. Can the attribute to my legs wanted to wobble with heavy weights and are the abductor exercises the only way to work them. I always see the women on the machine at gym, should I use it or something else.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Try walking lunges, reverse lunges, step ups, and bulgarian split squats before hitting any machine. These should help to sort out any imbalances you have.

How wide are your feet now when you squat? Guessing fairly narrow? Try going wider. Also work on full depth.

They are shoulder width, but my shoulders naturally kind of narrow. I can try a lil wider. I used to be very skinny/small. Could be that I haven't quite developed those stabilizers yet.

It should be worth trying wider for a while. Even drop the bar down lower on the back a bit. Basically a power squat vs a bodybuilding squat.

If you are doing to compete or want to work on shape later, then go back to the legs closer together and high bar.

Also squat to parallel every rep, no matter which style. Or better yet Olymplic depth which is all the way down. Once you get used to it your strength and size will both increase!

Thanks. I went about I moved each foot over several inches and came down good to parallel.

Top Bottom