Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legs

FishWhisperer

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok so I'm lacking in the leg dept. I realized just how bad when I started doing dumbbell lunges a couple weeks ago so since you guys have been so helpful on everything else I've asked please give me the best exercises to build my legs up to par.
P.s. I can only workout m- th. Right now I do chest shoulders and triceps on m & w , . T & th. I do back , lats , biceps ,traps.
I do stomach and neck everyday and 30 mins on treadmill everyday post workout. My workouts usually take around 2.5-3 hrs each day . I've been doing legs on Tues and Thurs. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Squats, Squats, Squats and more squats lol, I know that's hard to hear but that's the best way to build legs

Y'all like hack squats or regular squats better ? Which in y'all's opinion yields better results ?

Is lunges all you're doing?
No sir I just added those two weeks ago. I had only been doing leg curls 4 sets of 10-12 , leg press 4 x 10-12 and hamstring curls 4x 10-12 so two weeks ago I added the dumbbell lunges and deadlifts now I reckon I'll add the squats.
That's my question for the most part do I need to keep doing all of these or is there a few I should concentrate on more to get the best results ?

When I’m lacking a body part, I work it almost everyday. Not killer workouts but that part will be my primary focus each day with small emphasis on other muscle or 2. It’s slightly overtraining but after a couple months and you take a few days off, your legs will blow up!

Top Bottom