Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LEG WORKOUT - Why do I wanna puke during workout?!!

Liberator

FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS DURING MY LEG ROUTINE I HAVE FELT LIKE I AM GOING TO PUKE

ITS LIKE ACID IS ATTACKING MY STOMACH AND I FEEL A BURN IN MY THROAT AND FEEL DIZZY, I HAVE TO CONCENTRATE HARD SO NOT TO PUKE ALL OVER THE PLACE

I REST 2MINS BETWEEN EVERYTHING AND AS HEAVY AS I CAN

THIS SHIT IS HARDER THAN CARDIO, ITS LIKE I HAVE TO FOCUS HARD MENTALLY, NOT TALK TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING, JUST TO GET BY

ANYONE???????????????????????????????

I EAT 2 HOURS BEFORE MY WORKOUT AND AM NOT A PUSSY

????????????

Welcome to the party pal.
Your leg workout must be getting into the hardcore zone.

I don't know the technical / physiological reason but it happens occasionally to all of us that work legs like a MoFo..

It seems like I get the pukes when I up the weight, or have anything but water and some Carbo drink in me.

I also have had occasion to get LightHeaded/dizzy, seeing spots and of course the Ralphs...

Its a beautiful thing, in a saddo-masochistic sorta way. I was just talking about this today, ironically during my own leg day. Could have something to do with the heat of summer time. Happens to me every summer.

Leg workouts are very taxing if you train them the way they're supposed to be trained. Why do you think so many people that workout have underdeveloped legs? It requires as much from you mentally as it does physically, to work your legs thouroughly. Leg workouts suck, but there is no better feeling than hammering your legs and having a huge pump in them. I don't know anyone that doesn't feel the same way.

oh,soo true!!love that pumped feeling in your legs where you can barely walk.hell yea doin' legs sucks,but the reward is so great!!!
QUOTE]

It can be attributed to the blood volume in the lower half of your body after a workout. If you lay on your back on the floor with your legs against the wall for a few minutes, it will help. Whenever I feel dizzy during a workout, this is what I do and I feel better afterwards...elevating my legs. My wife taught me that trick, she's a PT.

THANKYOU CONTRACTION, I WILL TRY THAT

ITS LIKE BLOOD IS ENGOURGING MY LOWER BODY AND I FEEL ALL LIGHT HEADED AND SICKLY

IT FEELS LIKE SOMEBODY HAS SUCKED ALL THE OXYGEN OUT OF MY BODY AND SMASHED MY LEGS WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER

When people start talking smack about leg training and puking, I can't help but wonder who is full of shit, and who isn't. How do we know if the person actually has a set of wheels, or looks like a paraplegic from the waist down?

I also find it hard to believe that so many people on this board train legs in such a "hardcore" manner as to cause themselves to be sick. Yet, most pics of people who make these claims reveal their poor little wasp legs sticking out of a pair of oversized basketball shorts, or the pic just happens to only show them from the waist up. What gives? I say, cut out the bullshit! If you got a set of legs, that's awesome. Training them heavy and hard is not as easy as everyone makes it out to be!

PLEASE don't consider this a flame to the previous posts on this thread! I just want to set the record straight. A huge thumbs up if you love to kick ass on leg day!

I've never attached a pic to a thread before, so if it doesn't come through I'll try again later. Just so you know I'm not just shooting my mouth off, here's a recent pic showing my leg development. I'm the guy in the middle.

Sorry this thread got so long! I've been needing to get this off my chest for a while. BTW, I'm expecting to get flamed for this... oh, well.

if i dont puke doing legs i get my ass back in there and push out a set of breathing squats to make myself puke,its jsut part of the routine now,ya see me running across the gym to a garbage can on leg/deadlift days

Top Bottom