Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg routine help

I put my feet up on the table and squeeze
HumanTarget said:
i did them with my feet up on a bench with a plate in my lap. that's when Grampa was younger and more flexible.

Like others said you aren't doing enough work on your hams, compared to your quads.

Try adding some deadlifts (Romanian, or Stiff legged), or some reverse-hypers (which will work your butt, your hams, and lower back).

Free squats cause your legs to shake, but squats on the smith machine don't?

I do reverse hypers (weighted)but not as part of my leg work out

Adn my legs shake on the smith but it's manageable

Miss24k said:
Like others said you aren't doing enough work on your hams, compared to your quads.

Try adding some deadlifts (Romanian, or Stiff legged), or some reverse-hypers (which will work your butt, your hams, and lower back).

Free squats cause your legs to shake, but squats on the smith machine don't?

*MissFit* said:
I do reverse hypers (weighted)but not as part of my leg work out

Adn my legs shake on the smith but it's manageable

Shaking isn't a big deal. Start with bodyweight and a broomstick if need be until you develop the muscles that will provide stability.

**disclaimer, there is someone on this board who complained about their leg shaking and had some kind of very serious injury and reconstruction or something. If this is you, let people know. I can't remember who it was.

I coulda swore I answered this question.

Nope.. i broke the main bone in my right leg when i was little.. it's the leg that shakes

That's bout it
Madcow2 said:
Shaking isn't a big deal. Start with bodyweight and a broomstick if need be until you develop the muscles that will provide stability.

**disclaimer, there is someone on this board who complained about their leg shaking and had some kind of very serious injury and reconstruction or something. If this is you, let people know. I can't remember who it was.

i started doing hack squats.. i wasnt doing them before

And there is a thing at the gym thatr hold ur feet down to do dead lifts - someone showed me how to use it

And I'm also position my feet differently when i do the squats with the smith machine to better hit my hams for all my sets

Guinness5.0 said:
From what?

*MissFit* said:
i started doing hack squats.. i wasnt doing them before

And there is a thing at the gym thatr hold ur feet down to do dead lifts - someone showed me how to use it

And I'm also position my feet differently when i do the squats with the smith machine to better hit my hams for all my sets

And you've noticed a difference in your hams in less than a week, or do you mean you can feel a differenece (like you are working them now)?

Sorry just trying to understand what you mean :)

Top Bottom