Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leg routine help

machiser

I am debating between two sets of training strategies. My issue is I get tension headaches when I exercise, this issue started in my teens and has continued into adulthood. Been to doctors and they say to just take an aspirin and nothing is wrong with me. What would be better to prevent these flare headaches

You should train without weights for 2 months and see
like squats no weights etc
maybe the heavy weight causing your blood pressure to go up possible

I am debating between two sets of training strategies. My issue is I get tension headaches when I exercise, this issue started in my teens and has continued into adulthood. Been to doctors and they say to just take an aspirin and nothing is wrong with me. What would be better to prevent these flare headaches
Is it from anxiety, stress related .. or how is your bp.

Guys got you covered I just typically do 225lbs and high reps works for me

Between your doctor and the bros here you have gotten some good advice.

All I can add is that you try everything above and you just go for it and try to train consistent some 70 days every day and see if your body gets used to it and your headaches go away eventually.

Your doctor is saying it is not life-threatening and you can train, then just go ahead and get your body use to the grind. You might just get used to the pain to the point where you don't feel it anymore.

Top Bottom