Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leg routine advice

rogaroll

I've been working out for a few years and when i started i only weighed 140 pounds and then about 6 months later i started my first cycle of test and gained about 40 pounds. I am down half the gains which i attribute to water. my question is even with all that gain my legs aren't growing? I'm hitting them 16 sets per workout, squats, hammy curls, calf raises and extensions and nothing.

you didn't weigh anything to start and hopped on the sauce and you had all that room to grow.

but now you are seeing that you don't gain muscle tissue in a short amount of time. it will take YEARS. if you are on point you will gain 1-2 pounds of actual muscle tissue PER YEAR. after 10 years that is 10-20 pounds of actual muscle tissue. that is A LOT. go to the supermarket and look at a 1 pound steak. now imagine having 20 of those on your frame.

if you aren't willing to accept that it will take time to build a foundation then this isn't the game for you. this is why you should minimum train for 5+ years. I trained for 13 years before touching them and honestly i don't regret it one bit.

Top Bottom